Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

catfish = pro trader

Dustin and me set up yet another trade (love tradin with this guy) because it seemed as though we had not tried each other's fav cigars. So we fixed that, and a trade was set in play.

Well not only did Dustin hook me the f*** up with a KILLER Padron selection (and I do mean killer!), but for those of you who don't know what that little tube is, that's like a guitar tone secret weapon and is just as HTF as any cigar in this picture.

HUGE thanks, brother. I am loving this trade!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that he also threw in one of my fav ISOMs, a Party short. Pure awesomeness!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice Catfish!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    RCA 7025=smooth compressed goodness. That one tests strong and should last another 10-20 years dude. I'll give you the lowdown via pm, that tube is in every amp I own (10).
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danggg.....dustin hooked you up for sure.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Damn. Dustin is a great person to trade with. But don't listen to stay at 5. Lol.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice hit Dustin
    And you are F'ed on that 85th dude.....Vinny and smoked one last night....when you fall in love, I'll get you the connect on pricing. Jason knows what's up lol....
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    And you are F'ed on that 85th dude.....Vinny and smoked one last night....when you fall in love, I'll get you the connect on pricing. Jason knows what's up lol....
    I cant believe I couldn't pull the trigger on that box the other night. Damn it!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    Great. Another expensive cigar to fall in love with. Exactly what I need... lol
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    I cant believe I couldn't pull the trigger on that box the other night. Damn it!!!
    I've got a guy in AZ with that price all day, that's where Vinny, Steve and I got ours.
  • I have got nothing but great things to say about dustin. Truly stand up gent in my book all day everyday. Nice hit!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    D@MN Dustin..... the board is just exploding lately with insanely awesome brothers and cigars, thanks for doing such a great job keeping this place alive and special for all of us brothers!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, really nice hit Fish. Love me some Padrons. Any chance you could hook me up with that source of yours?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Obscure and HTF tubes, plus cigars,,gotta love it,, Nice work!!!