Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with BigT

So yeah...we did a trade....and he decides to send a two part smashdown on me....one for the trade, and another for a late Bday hit.... First up...the Padron trade:

Keep in mind...this was a 85th and No 1 for the Verite and LE MF...the other smokes are just full on b$tch slaps whihc I told him to stay average..... Next up...my own personal Oliva sampler lol...and a few others I realy dig on. I think you made up my mind to smoke the Cain tonight since I got another from Ryan. image

Todd is one of the best hands down... Never listen to these bastards when they say let's take it easy. He and Greg both jacked me the last two trades when i tought we would keep it civil. Thanks again brother

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I see nuthins changed,,,,Nice hitttttttt Todd!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Glad they made it safe brother. That Johnny-O is a Sublime (Santos rolled). They may be my new fav of his stuff.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Glad they made it safe brother. That Johnny-O is a Sublime (Santos rolled). They may be my new fav of his stuff.
    Is it sick????
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    Is it sick????
    Let me fire one up tomorrow and let you know. They are close to it if not yet... I will let you know in the morning.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice smack Todd, Dustin needed a little beat down! Lol