Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

changed this based on info. looking to try some cohibas

And where can I get 1-2? I've never heard of em before I came hee and I've read several articles on here about them but I've never seen any for sale? Would love to try 1 if someone would be willing to let me try 1 trades are fine. Let me know thanks!

~Ryan

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    They are made somewhere south of Florida....
    http://www.cigars-review.org/cigars/Cuaba.htm

Haven't heard great things personally, unless they are aged significantly.
  • Ohh! Didn't know they were isoms.... my bad guys. That's the problem with not knowing things and dumb ass embargos
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    . They are around some of the common Cuban cigar sites. The ones I had were just okay. I was not impressed. That was a long time ago though.
  • As always with this forum I come out with more knowledge than I started with. Thanks for the link and the input guys!
  • I don't know my cubans at all I've only ever had 1 and that was when I was in cozumel. Wouldn't know what 1 was if you smacked me with it.
  • Well then who wants to do a generous trade (in your favor) for some cohibas? I love puro's but I've only had those and the red dot. Let me know
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Doc has a few for sale.....
  • catfishbluezz:
    Doc has a few for sale.....
    money being the key problem as I'm already scrounging to come up with the 1900 I owe in rent for the last 2 months....
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Btw there are 2 Cohibas. One Cuban and one not which is run by General Cigar company I believe
  • I'm just lookin for legal stuff don't wanna step on toes or offend anyone individual or bs agency.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Here is the classic version of the Dominican Cohiba (the best imo) Puro Dominicana is the second best imo. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=43
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple cohiba red dots I can send you just pm me
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I got a couple cohiba red dots I can send you just pm me
    I have the robusto sized ones if that's what your looking for
    Money can't buy taste
    Remind me when my pass gets back to me and I will share a real Cuban with you. If they don't get traded out. F the embargo. But only if you're a Buckeye fan. If not, well, suck it.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    New law when in to effect, if you live in Ohio and are NOT a buckeye fan, you are to be deported to Michigan
    marineatbn03:
    New law when in to effect, if you live in Ohio and are NOT a buckeye fan, you are to be deported to Michigan
    I second that.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Remind me when my pass gets back to me and I will share a real Cuban with you. If they don't get traded out. F the embargo. But only if you're a Buckeye fan. If not, well, suck it.
    Aww, Dennis, I thought we could be friends. I might have to make you pay for comments like that.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I forgot I have some xv's as well but they are pretty bad in my opinion but they are yours if you want them
    Money can't buy taste
    Meh, you can't be faulted for your geographic location. But you can still cheer for God and Urban Meyer's dream team.
  • I am a Vols fan I was born in murfreeseboro TN. So gotta root for them guys. Buckeyes are gay. Hope that doesn't hurt my chances of having a good cigar! Lol
    You should be banished to smoking black and milds stuffed with cow manuer for those words you just spoke
  • Listen here you depeschmode groupy. Bucks suck and that's all there is to it. Welll they are class act choke artists. I guess they got something going for em
    How long has it been since the Vols won a Championship? 1998? and before that? Oh yeah, when Jesus was still walking the earth. Nuff said.
  • So you should only like teams that win championships? I guess the bengals would be ish out of luck lol
    Nope, I am just saying that there is nothing gay about having 9 National Championships and 37 Confrence Champs
  • God I hate living in ohio. Lol anyways Cohiba's that's what this threads about lol
    Lol, I have cousins that are Vols fans, just like rousing a little. Hope you find your cohiba's
    My ears melted
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Buckeyes!!!