Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

That skinny a$$ Irishman

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Have not had much time to post anything the last couple weeks so I wanted to post a special thanks to a great guy I call good friend. Brett told me he had a Behike that he wanted to gift me.....well he did. Along with a jonny O and a beautiful My father lounge exclusive. Brother, thank you. It will not go un rewarded, just say'n ;)

Photobucket

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahhaha! Thanks for the title buddy lol! There is nothing to thank Brett, you are a great man and a great friend as well, I'm just glad you enjoyed everything brother and can't wait to smack the **** outta you AGAIN ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Brett bombs Brett. More at 11
    dennisking:
    Brett bombs Brett. More at 11
    LOL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Yeah and Brett bombed me as well... I'll put pics up later today, but hit me with a CC Cohiba Lancero, Warlock, and a few other great cigars!