Home Non Cigar Related
Options

thoughts/prayers needed

Hey guys if you could just take a moment and wish for the best. My boss (65) just informed us his wife has had a stroke. She is 63 recently laid off screwed by the system on her health care after working as an RN FOR THE LAST 40 YRS. She's in critical condition. My boss is a veitnam vet and his health isn't the greatest either. So if you guys could just keep them in your thoughts and hope for the best. They are good people and awsome to work for. Sucks hearing bad news about stand up folks...

Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Done brother
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    They have my thoughts and prayers. I wish them both well.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    They have my thoughts and prayers. I wish them both well.
    +1
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prayers sent!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers and good wishes to them, Bro.
  • Options
    Thanks guys I will let em know the good people on here are thinkin of em. It means a lot to me.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Prayers going out brother
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Many good thoughts and prayers heading out, brother.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Many good thoughts and prayers heading out, brother.
    thanks Dan and everyone else I will keep this thread updated when I know more.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    You got it brother!
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    thoughts and prayers are with em, brother.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers sent your way and theirs! Best of luck and keep us informed bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    So far they won't release any info but she's not lookin good from what they DID say. Wish we could get some info but that's all I know as of now
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the bad news brothers. Prayers for your boss and his wife.
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Prayers sent. Please keep us posted on her condition.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Thoughts are with them today.
  • Options
    ok so update finally... although its not great. He informed us that she is finally awake on her own free will. But she has lost control of alot of body functions, movement etc. Permanent brain damage to a certain degree and will have to spend the rest of her life in assisted living/nursing homes. Which great she will be taken care of but the damage sucks, the emotional damage he has to deal with sucks. And the fact he has no way on his own to support the woman he loves and has been married to for over 35 years is terrible. My heart really goes out to these 2, I wish there was something i could do. But as of now thats the news. She wont be released anytime soon till they feel she is somewhat stable etc. Typical hosital stuff you know....
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear she is awake now, but my heart goes out to them for the stress they're under. If there's anything I can do, you have my number.