Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with Boyd, and Bday clock bomb from Irish

Did a trade with Boyd, 6-6...which never means 6...and the lineup is killer. I had some extra Morro's to send him and sent him a few stragglers too. This is a great lineup and am totally looking forward to them. Thanks Boyd.

Brett had been threatening to send me a bomb for weeks....and came up with a Liga L40 clock!!! This is an awesome gesture form one of the best guys around the forums. OF course....some friends had to come along for the ride in true Ccom fashion lol...

Thanks again guys, I can;t believe how many of you bastards smashed me for my Bday....even three weeks later I'm still getting hit lol...

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Damn them Bday Residuals keep on flowing.. Nice flippen hits
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice Boyd. Dustin, I probably touched those sticks at one point or another. So it's like, you'll always be herfing w/ me. awwww. jk. just look. no touch
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    jliu:
    very nice Boyd. Dustin, I probably touched those sticks at one point or another. So it's like, you'll always be herfing w/ me. awwww. jk. just look. no touch
    LOL I was wondering what you we're doing in my closet . . . . .

Glad they arrived safe and sound, Dustin
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

lets recap. So far, people on the forum thinks that I'm a closet gay, asexual, fob, nut punchin midget. If I was all that, will you still love me tomorrow?
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

lets recap. So far, people on the forum thinks that I'm a closet gay, asexual, fob, nut punchin midget. If I was all that, will you still love me tomorrow?
    oh. and fat too. b/c you told people I'm fat. I'm not fat you pig fcker
    sorry to jack your thread Dustin. I almost have 500 posts.
    WAIT! that WAS my 500th post! Good jolly golly watermelon jolly rancher!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is a sweet clock. I am going to have to track down a nice box and have one made for the man cave
    jliu:
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

oh. and fat too. b/c you told people I'm fat. I'm not fat you pig fcker
    HAHAHA, what happened here? I keep my humidor in the closet to keep it out of the sun . . . . you know that.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything made it safe Dustin and happy belated birthday! The Salomon is actually a Johnny-O! Custom Roll Salomon fyi ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glad everything made it safe Dustin and happy belated birthday! The Salomon is actually a Johnny-O! Custom Roll Salomon fyi ;)
    I figured....I have a couple, what's the age like? All of these smokes were great choices gents....either stuff I like or wan to try. The clock is going in the jam room ASAP
    Glad to hear man! Those are from First week of April so still in their sick period, sorry man guess you will jsut have to wait to savor it ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Glad to hear man! Those are from First week of April so still in their sick period, sorry man guess you will jsut have to wait to savor it ;)
    That's fine....that's about the same time I got mine. Honestly...I thinks it's best to just wait on them anyways. It's not worth the draw issues initially. I have 40-50 that should be ready next summer :D
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    That's fine....that's about the same time I got mine. Honestly...I thinks it's best to just wait on them anyways. It's not worth the draw issues initially. I have 40-50 that should be ready next summer :D
    Wow nice man congrats! I'm down to ten or so, sent half or so to other brothers
    I got the flip side of said Trade Last night and have the pics on my camera, but haven't been able to talk to the wife into loading them up to snapfish yet.

Very cool selection Dustin, I should have know a simple trade for 3 Morro Castles and 3 more would end up way overboard. hahahaha. Good thing neither of us can count real well. and we ended up with an 8 for 8. hahaha.

Till Pics arrive, here is the line up:
    1. 3 Morro Castles - I just really like these.
    2. Room 101 Namakubi Robusto (its a fatty)
    3. EPC Short Run 2009 Gordo
    4. Tat Havana VI Churchill. Love the nobles and hermoso, looking forward to this one.
    5. DPG Blue Toro - Awesome Cigar.
    6. 601 Habano.

Nice Freaking Line up Dustin. Thank you, brother, you did your homework and nailed it.
    Great mix Dustino. Boydifer, it appears you will enjoy those sticks without exception.
    jliu:
    Great mix Dustino. Boydifer, it appears you will enjoy those sticks without exception.
    Force him to smoke them jiunn.... The namakubi is legit
    Allright so here is Dustin's end of the trade. sorry this took so long to get pics up, brother, this package arrived the same day dustin started this thread.

I am very excited for these, especially the Namakubi and the EPC Short Run. I noticed you also snuck in a toro sized version of my favorite Cigar, the DPG blue and a new size of the Tat Havana VIs. Awesome line up. Awesome lineup. For those who are curious the original trade was for the 3 Morros and a +3.

As they arrived

Ready to go back to sleep.