Home Non Cigar Related

i think we are having a baby tonight!

I don't know for sure but she looked at me and said grab the bag get the kids to their grandparents and get me to the hospital. Soooooooo I will let you know!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! Let us know how it goes! Congrats bro!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the upcoming birth, I hope all goes well.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats! I hope everything goes well for yall today!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    All the best brother, my prayers are with you
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Let's whave a contest on who gets to name the baby!!! I vote for Jiunn as the name
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Wolfie Jiu Jiunn
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats in advance...enjoy the moment.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping everything goes well. Congrats, Ryan!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Congrats, that's awesome. For the baby name pickins i say go with Bob
  • So far the nurse said she's not quite ready to deliver but things may change in the course of the next hour or so.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats and be ready!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. God Bless. I'll smoke to that.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    letsgowithbob:
    Congrats, that's awesome. For the baby name pickins i say go with Bob
    +1 Robert has a nice ring to it
  • Lol the name is Miles Xavier :-) sorry bobs
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Lol the name is Miles Xavier :-) sorry bobs
    Congrats man, cool name too.

now the get the f*** off the forums and start paying attention to your wife.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I bet if you name him cigar.com Alex would really hook ya up
  • Lol she's just laying here playing a game on her phone. Just playing a waiting game on these test results
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Lol she's just laying here playing a game on her phone. Just playing a waiting game on these test results
    hahahaha, right on. that makes sense. Our first and only one so far was insane (1.5 - 2 hours from first contraction to baby) so I forget that folks usually end up waiting around quite a bit. I had to do the old run down the halls yelling for a doctor routine and got the "paging Dr Stork to room 311" in response.

good to hear you guys have some down time. I was just afraid you we're posting in between "PUSH". Probably wouldn't have gone over so well.
  • She said that she probably wouldn't have even remembered if I was posting in between pushes so I think we are safe lol but for an update. They decided to send us home for the night with instructions that if anything changes "get your **** back in here quick" lol
    Be ready to go at any time, bro. Unless she's like Jess and decided that 19 hrs of labor was fun...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    She said that she probably wouldn't have even remembered if I was posting in between pushes so I think we are safe lol but for an update. They decided to send us home for the night with instructions that if anything changes "get your **** back in here quick" lol
    Yeah, they did that with our youngest boy. 12 hours (2 am) after they sent us home and said that she wouldn't have him for another week, she almost ripped my hair out when she had some bad contractions.
    Her contractions when we left the house were 2 minutes apart and she was pissed. It was like a scene from the exorcist.

Come one hunny, we got to get going.
    Shut up or I'll rip your throat out!! (In a demon voice I've never heard before)
    But dear, we aren't gonna make it to the hospital in time.
    YOU did this to me!!!
    Ok, we have to hurry, cause I ain't delivering a kid.
    * unintelligible demon voice, some kind of animal growl and words I have no idea what they are*

Then when we got to the hospital, it was like;
    Doc, got any drugs for this?
    She doesn't need any drugs, she is doing just fine.
    Good lord, for ME, not her!!

From the time we hit the front door of the hospital, to the time he was born, was 11 minutes.
    Then as quick as the demon appeared, she was back to normal holding a baby boy and smiling!

If I'd have known then what I know now, I'd tell the doctor to put it back!! ROFL!

Congratulations.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    She said that she probably wouldn't have even remembered if I was posting in between pushes so I think we are safe lol but for an update. They decided to send us home for the night with instructions that if anything changes "get your **** back in here quick" lol
    Medical translation - keep a catcher's mitt on the nightstand, just in case! :-)

• The Sniper:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medical translation - keep a catcher's mitt on the nightstand, just in case! :-)

LOL Glen
  • New update contractions are getting more frequent, longer and closer together. We maybe making another trip tonight... jeesh lol
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    New update contractions are getting more frequent, longer and closer together. We maybe making another trip tonight... jeesh lol
    Just remember homey - PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! :-) Tons of prayers for a healthy, happy, UNEVENTFUL addition to your family my friend.

Or as much as childbirth CAN be any of those things anyway. ;-)

aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    New update contractions are getting more frequent, longer and closer together. We maybe making another trip tonight... jeesh lol

Pack up and hit the road, junior!! And I also echo Sniper's sentiments. Hoping the best for everyone!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Dude, get off the phone and forum. We can wait for the results.
  • Ok she's asleep and looks like false alarm for today. Anything could still happen I've been told but I'm getting some sleep. Thanks for the support guys I know she appreciates it to as she's read all the posts on here from you all.
  • Alright we are back at the hospital she is closer to delivery than last night problem is the baby is breached and we maybe looking at emergency surgery. Guys pray for the best for my family that everything turns out a ok. Thanks brothers!

Ryan
    Praying hard brother, keep us posted!