Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'm moving

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
To any BORKs who keep a list of addy's, my address you have won't be valid after another week; don't know where I'm going, but I'm 100% certain that it won't be here.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    To any BORKs who keep a list of addy's, my address you have won't be valid after another week; don't know where I'm going, but I'm 100% certain that it won't be here.
    + 1/2
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    xmacro:
    Here meaning the STate of Florida or just the place you live? Of course I expect an update on your new addy info. for the list when you settle :)
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    laker1963:
    xmacro:
    Here meaning the STate of Florida or just the place you live? Of course I expect an update on your new addy info. for the list when you settle :)
    Nah, staying in FL, but moving to new location; I'll let ya know when I do :)