Home Non Cigar Related

Verizon double data promo ends today

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Just a reminder - Verizon's double data plan, 4GB for $30, $50 gets you 10GB, and so one - ends today at midnight. To be eligible, you need to sign up for a new plan, or upgrade/renew your existing one.

If you miss out, it'll probably be back in a few months

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    xmacro:
    Just a reminder - Verizon's double data plan, 4GB for $30, $50 gets you 10GB, and so one - ends today at midnight. To be eligible, you need to sign up for a new plan, or upgrade/renew your existing one.

I had mu unlimited data grandfathered. it'll be good till I switch to 4g
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Direwolf:
    xmacro:

I had mu unlimited data grandfathered. it'll be good till I switch to 4g
    There are ways to keep it; paying full retail is one, and I think those who have any upgrade can keep unlimited if they upgrade/renew before Verizon switches to their family plans later this summer
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My unlimited plan was grandfathered in as well. I guess being a customer for 13 years gets you a little something... though still it doesn't seem like much considering the thousands of $$ I have given them over the years...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    My unlimited plan was grandfathered in as well. I guess being a customer for 13 years gets you a little something... though still it doesn't seem like much considering the thousands of $$ I have given them over the years...
    Lol been 10 years with them for me. I might use 10 mins a month on talk time , but I rape them on data
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Direwolf:
    BigT06:
    Lol been 10 years with them for me. I might use 10 mins a month on talk time , but I rape them on data
    I'm the same way. I usually have 6-8 browser windows open on my phone at all times, plus Netflix, Spotify, emails... I'm killin it with data usage.