Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67 took me out, too.

I also came home from a week away, exhausted and not looking forward to getting back to work, only to find Mike's random bombing. Even funnier, my first thought was, "Holy crap, this guy is my long lost brother! Those are like my 5 top go-to sticks!" They I realized I had actually gotten around to filling out my bio awhile back, and homeboy not only bombed me, he was thoughtful enough to customize it, terrorist style. image

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    I also came home from a week away, exhausted and not looking forward to getting back to work, only to find Mike's random bombing. Even funnier, my first thought was, "Holy crap, this guy is my long lost brother! Those are like my 5 top go-to sticks!" They I realized I had actually gotten around to filling out my bio awhile back, and homeboy not only bombed me, he was thoughtful enough to customize it, terrorist style. image

Nice hit! All except the Fausto... Horrible things they are. You should send it to me so you won't have to suffer through it. LOL! Enjoy your sticks, bro! They're all top notch in my book, just like Madman Mike!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, and all work and no play makes for a dull life!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Mike!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Very nice hit Mike!
    +1,, Mike's relentless!!!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Nice hit! I made the mistake of under estimating the power of the fausto and it knocked me on my derri
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    That was an evil number post so here is a fluff post so I don't potentially end the night with bad luck!
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Seems Mike likes bombing the Mile High City. I heard that all Oliva Vs are not that great and only for your newbie friends. Probably a good idea to drop that off in my mailbox next time you are in my neighborhood. Enjoy those sticks!
  • CAO OSA? Mike must like you :) yum
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Mike is just plain AWESOME and full of class