Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

3001 fluff posts

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    where is this pass at? when is it getting to me and shawn? when can I unleash the Hello Kitties?
    It's sitting with a brother that just got married.. I want him to enjoy the honeymoon and not worry about a pass .. Its my fault for not thinking when his turn came up.
    oh. it's not your fault. brother's don't let down brothers. ducks stick together.
    Hurry, hurry, hurry, I just found my gift!!! Very cool, you guys all wanna be after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got an email out to him. Should hear something soon
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I just visited the office to pick up the package.
    awesome gift!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    DP
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    DP

Im really not into DP... I figured I would get to that before June did.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS. Is your friend ok? Did anyone hear back from him?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got it! I will put up pics and stooooof later on today. wow. Got three passes today. I feel pretty. oh so pretty. I feel pretty and pretty and not gayyy
    otay otay. Mister Isaac gave me a toy wireless remote helicopter! hahah. He said this is something I can do while having a cigar. Thanks dude! I'll meet up with Shawn (sporus) soon to hand this off to him. Two pics that are... ok. Right after these two pics my phone camera went to crap trying to take Daniel's pass pics. whatta load of crap this pos phone.
    imageimage
    Awesome gift. Don't think you guys will need any help keeping it going for the last few people. Have fun dudes.
    This was a great idea wolfie. I sure got a big kick out of Isaac's gift. Now I gotta go get some batteries haha.
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Jiunn and I met up for a beer this evening and exchanged the pass. This is a fantastic idea, by the way.

So I got both

And a Dookie making kit:

Thanks again for doing the pass! I'm going to have fun with my gift...
    Sporus:
    Jiunn and I met up for a beer this evening and exchanged the pass. This is a fantastic idea, by the way.

So I got both

And a Dookie making kit:

Thanks again for doing the pass! I'm going to have fun with my gift...
    One of my favorite cd's. Awesome
    Very cool!!! Glad this thing is back and running!!!
    This thing's out - 0311 3260 0000 6966 4964

I also want to apologize, didn't send it first class, didn't realize it was going to take a week. Expected arrival on Tuesday next week.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this has turned out to be a very creative idea.
    Sporus:
    This thing's out - 0311 3260 0000 6966 4964

I also want to apologize, didn't send it first class, didn't realize it was going to take a week. Expected arrival on Tuesday next week.
    In the interest of post fluffing, I neglected to say who I sent it to. mmcartneydc, get ready. You have one week.
    3 more people and this is done. You guys have been great
    Got it today, will post pics later tonight but all looks well! Also, I about CRAPPED myself when I saw my gift! Thanks so much Shawn, I've been looking everywhere for this. It completely rounded out my collection! You DA MAN!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Got it today, will post pics later tonight but all looks well! Also, I about CRAPPED myself when I saw my gift! Thanks so much Shawn, I've been looking everywhere for this. It completely rounded out my collection! You DA MAN!!!
    There's no guarantee it will go up in value, but all the others have.
    Sporus:
    mmccartneydc:
    There's no guarantee it will go up in value, but all the others have.
    I don't care if it does or not, I had a good-no great-belly laugh when I saw it! I mean, c'mon, with a name like Dicky Button, you know it has to be a collectors item. Thanks bro! Pics to follow! Oh and there were two cigars in here that were without cello, so I am taking them because they are getting beat up, but I will MORE than make up for this with my puts. PM me if anyone wants details!
    imageThanks again Shawn!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOLOL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    That's the best one yet. 3 more folks and this *** is done.. one of you guys will be getting what's left over.
    Need an addy for who gets my "fluff" next!
    mmccartneydc:
    Am I up?
    danielzreyes:
    mmccartneydc:
    Am I up?
    Go ahead dude. You are the docs next patient
    danielzreyes:
    mmccartneydc:
    Am I up?
    Hit me up with your addy and info! Lucky lucky you!
    mmccartneydc:
    danielzreyes:
    mmccartneydc:
    Am I up?
    Hit me up with your addy and info! Lucky lucky you!
    PM senteded
    returnded! LOL
    PM to you Wolfie!