Home Non Cigar Related
Options

WTF is going on around here???

The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
We got threads about people getting their faces eaten off... we got threads about sticking your finger behind your eyeball... we got threads about nachos...

You people are NUTZ!!!! Ive never laughed so much on the forums as much as I have in the last couple weeks! :-) Throw Juinn's crazy a$$ in the mix, and every time I open the forums anymore Im like "Whats it gonna be today???" LOL

Thanks fellas. :-)

Comments

• Options
    Oh, and let us not forget the stinkfinger and morning mouth threads... LMAO!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys DISGUST me. Have some class you idiots.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    We got threads about people getting their faces eaten off... we got threads about sticking your finger behind your eyeball... we got threads about nachos...

You people are NUTZ!!!! Ive never laughed so much on the forums as much as I have in the last couple weeks! :-) Throw Juinn's crazy a$$ in the mix, and every time I open the forums anymore Im like "Whats it gonna be today???" LOL

I'll take laughing over bickering any day. :-)
    The insanity will continue!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

Ooooh! Nachos!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The nacho thread was a diversion/edit of the original post....top secret ;)
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    hmmmm
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    hmmmm
    You wish you had a clue brohammer... This is top level sh$t...
  • Options
    Lol its all good. The main goal is too have fun with it! That's all that matters
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Cizzler approved.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    hmmmm
    No cohibas here!
  • Options
    The BeardThe Beard Posts: 35
    Jetmech_63:
    The Sniper:

Ooooh! Nachos!
    Approves of Nacho's, The Beard does.
  • Options
    The Beard:
    Jetmech_63:
    The Sniper:

Ooooh! Nachos!
    Beard...you related to Yoda? Cause y'all talk the same.....
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    catfishbluezz:
    hmmmm
    Super secret squirel ish.. we've recruited the nerdy goverment guy from transformers to run the project.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The Beard:
    Jetmech_63:
    The Sniper:

Ooooh! Nachos!

The Beard hath quoted me!
    +5 Cool Points
    +4 Ligero Tolerance
    - 6 Humidity Problems
    +4 Humi Capacity
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Potatos are goooooooood
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Potatos are goooooooood
    ...yep
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Potatos are goooooooood
    ...yep
    Only if they have a label that say 1932!
  • Options
    I am currently learning A revolutionary new way to smoke cigars.
    Ever here of A eustation tube?
    It is in the inner portion of your ear.
    It connects the inner and outer ear to the sinus cavity.
    The way to smoke cigars in this fashion is simply this:

Place A cigar, any cigar will do but torpedo's work the best, into your ear.
    Now hold your nose and blow, that's right blow, and the upper part of your sinuses will become saturated with the same cigar goodness we all enjoy but in A concentrated form.
    The familiar taste will be maintained in the taste buds but the sinuses will be in overload with the aromas and spices present in your favorite cigar.
    I know this sounds funny but try not to knock it before you try it.
    It is fantastic!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to disappoint you but we used to do this when we were kids. You don't even have to stick the cigar/cigarette in your ear. It can be sitting in an ashtray across the room. This is because it isn't really smoke you see coming out of your mouth. Basically, I guess you'd just call it steam but not from boiling anything. The kind you exhale on a frosty morning. Sorry......
  • Options
    Sweet Jesus, thats it - I quit....

• Options
    jlmarta:
    I hate to disappoint you but we used to do this when we were kids. You don't even have to stick the cigar/cigarette in your ear. It can be sitting in an ashtray across the room. This is because it isn't really smoke you see coming out of your mouth. Basically, I guess you'd just call it steam but not from boiling anything. The kind you exhale on a frosty morning. Sorry......

To do this correctly you will have to practise. If done in the fashion mentioned you are actually introducing the smoky goodness of A cigar, not steam as mentioned. The difference between smoke and steam is simply taste. You may have failed in your endeavors by inhaling instead of blowing. This is the critical point in the process. Try again and you may get it right. Good luck. :-)
  • Options
    The Sniper:

Never say die, kill the enemy instead. Push forward and don't let the ridicules posting by some off their rocker members thwart the good you do here on the forums. :-)
  • Options
    The Sniper:

Great thread. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    The Sniper:

Never say die, kill the enemy instead. Push forward and don't let the ridicules posting by some off their rocker members thwart the good you do here on the forums. :-)
    Never that brother, never that... I just somehow brain dumped the ":-)" that was supposed to go on the end of my quote above. Rock on!!! :-)