Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

bigfnsteve = WINNING

Big Steve let me in on the fact that he had a spot with a few AVO LE 2010s left at a good price. Obviously I said hell yeah, pick me up a couple. Well, he gets them and then tells me they are headed my way. Sweet, what do I owe ya? Nothing. And guess what else... they came with top shelf travel buddies.

Steve is an awesome BORK indeed. Thank you for the awesome hook up brother. The favor will now be returned.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    What a hook up. Its good to see guys helping each other out with finds and deals and the hoarding of ALL the sticks in the world. Love it!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    This is not an ordinary rainy Washington Steve.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safe and sound. Enjoy'em. wait til the other boxes land :p
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helluva gesture Steve! As always you are a truly class act!!! Congrats Todd, look like some mean sticks, looking forward to your take on the AVO's.... Maybe I can pester you enough to write up your thoughts and start your own review section, really would enjoy hearing your thoughts bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! The lfd is making my mouth water!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    Helluva gesture Steve! As always you are a truly class act!!! Congrats Todd, look like some mean sticks, looking forward to your take on the AVO's.... Maybe I can pester you enough to write up your thoughts and start your own review section, really would enjoy hearing your thoughts bro!!
    I keep thinking about doing full blown write ups, I just never see it through. I might review the AVO. I have 2 of em now. 1 to sit back and enjoy, and 1 to dissect for a review...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice hit Steve!!!