Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks for playing everyone! We have a "weener!"

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    0patience:
    Toombes:
    Congrats on 500, Matt! We've already discussed this, but I believe I shall change the name I previously gave him. He shall forever be know as The Baron Monsterod Von Hugenshaft.
    Monsterod and spanky. No hidden messages there at all. ROFL!!
    There aint nothing wrong with spanky! He's a little angel... sometimes

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Spanky_McFarland then again you could just call it Froggy...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Juan
  • sidelinersideliner Posts: 4
    deejmemixx:
    simply.... ASH

+1 or modify to ASHES, after all he is an ashphibian....
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Why am I holding lettuce on my head or Trey Von ASHenberg
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Congrats....and the winner is...Toad Bridges..aka Willis!!
    WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    How about Pimp? He makes all the girls crazy with what a woman puts between his legs, YeeHa!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congrats on 500! I say his name is **** McGregor
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! These are all great guys, she read them and laughed her butt off! Gonna bump this for any late entries and she'll make a decision by Friday!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    congrats on 500! Looks like a Sam to me. Or you could injure him slightly and call him Chip...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations on your 500 milestone. His name shall be Rebutt. ( you gotta say it quickly over and over)
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robertgreen30:
    How about the classic FROGGER, He crossed the highway and jumped acrossed the logs just to get away from Mrs Frogger and smoke his cigar.
    Highway Crossing Frog was the original name for Frogger. It was changed due to the lameness of saying 'Highway Crossing Frog'
    Bumpage!!!
    Bump again for last minute entries!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    It should be called Stupid noob(like the month)
    Direwolf:
    It should be called Stupid noob(like the month)
    LOL!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    how about "trivet" kinda sounds like a frog saying ribbit, plus it actually works like a trivet....
  • Im just a stupid noob looking at pictures and exploring the site but how about AshHat?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    duckshooter:
    Im just a stupid noob looking at pictures and exploring the site but how about AshHat?
    Nope there is only one stupid noob and his name is Jiunn(Like Mrs Cleaver)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    duckshooter:
    Im just a stupid noob looking at pictures and exploring the site but how about AshHat?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    "Ward, don't you think you were a little rough on the Beaver last night?"
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    bumpity
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I like Juinn the ATF and Ash Hat, but you guys are cracking me up with all the different ones! Good work.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    duckshooter:
    what.ever pon pon
    OK folks, last chance if you haven't gotten a suggestion in yet!!!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should just be "THE". You can tell your friends about THE ashtray. Or say "wait till you see THE ashtray". Or just call him Slutty McDouchentool
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call him the Frog Prince and tell your buddies they have to kiss him before they can have a cigar from your stash. Maybe you could take a picture of those who do and have a wall of shame.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    duckshooter:
    +1...If I had a vote, this would easily win.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    My wife and i have been sitting outside having a cigar while I read her all if the entries. She liked quite a few and laughed her butt off! She had no clue as to who guessed what. Well we have a "weener!" I must be royalty bc I will now have a Baron holding my smokes for me!!! My personal fav was Ash Hat, only bc I love calling people A$$ hat, but my wife likes things on the large side!!! So Baron Monsterod Von Hugenshaft it is!!! Congrats Dan and your package will go out Monday!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    My wife and i have been sitting outside having a cigar while I read her all if the entries. She liked quite a few and laughed her butt off! She had no clue as to who guessed what. Well we have a "weener!" I must be royalty bc I will now have a Baron holding my smokes for me!!! My personal fav was Ash Hat, only bc I love calling people A$$ hat, but my wife likes things on the large side!!! So Baron Monsterod Von Hugenshaft it is!!! Congrats Dan and your package will go out Monday!

Holy ****!! This is awesome! Many thanks, Matt, and give Tracie my regards for her choice!
    (Quick edit since I called docs wife by the wrong name... Don't hurt me.)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Great contest doc! Congrats Toombes!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America