Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

consider me "allsmokdup"

Went to the porch today to get the mail not expecting anything at all. There is a box sitting there with a note attached from the postal service saying sender anonymous. So I'm like ok? I open it up and BOOM! MY FACE EXPLODED! (Will post pics after work) I was too busy lifting the brick of smokes out of the box to see the note attached. I start fondling the package and I find:

1 padilla
2 black pearls
2 natural drew estates
1 cuba libre
1 A Turrent puro maduro
1 AF Claro? 858
1 oliveros king havano oscuro
1 1844 in my favorite size the short 50
and 1 5v miami.

Dude you are incredible. I appreciate the bomb and that you went out of your way to congratulate me on the upcoming birth of my son. Thanks so much!

Comments

• And oh! I forgot there are 3 unbanded gars what are they? 2 belicosos and a torp? Please do tell
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Just bombing you 'cause you're about to be a father! Those unbranded ones as AJ Overruns and the Fuentes is indeed a double claro.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Dang bro....you have like waaaaaay more cigars than that 20ct and 50ct can hold now huh?
    There's only one solution if you're out of room: coolidor!
  • ive got a tupperware with close to 100 in it with 4 water pillows that holds at 70 and a tupper...bucket? that holds about another 50 and they are all full. I smoke friggin 2 a day 5 days a week and they are stll full...
  • allsmokedup:
    broke as a joke but im workin on it! and dude i cannot tell you how excited I am to smoke that Oscuro! That was the icing on the cake for me man!
    allsmokedup:
    Or start returning the favors LOL!
  • lol i am! I just bombed Dan, may or may not have 2 other bombs out and about flying through the air :) and I have to ship out my end of a trade with vision tomorrow. So I am trying to spread the love. Hard to make it to the post office working 14 hour day shifts
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    lol i am! I just bombed Dan, may or may not have 2 other bombs out and about flying through the air :) and I have to ship out my end of a trade with vision tomorrow. So I am trying to spread the love. Hard to make it to the post office working 14 hour day shifts
    LOL...must be jusr as hard to get to the mailbox too LOL
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    lol i am! I just bombed Dan, may or may not have 2 other bombs out and about flying through the air :) and I have to ship out my end of a trade with vision tomorrow. So I am trying to spread the love. Hard to make it to the post office working 14 hour day shifts
    not to mention the gars I just bombed marine with in the forum bomb we sent him
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    allsmokedup:
    broke as a joke but im workin on it! and dude i cannot tell you how excited I am to smoke that Oscuro! That was the icing on the cake for me man!
    Hope you enjoy it! I smoked one after 2 other full cigars, so I'm not exactly sure h ow it tastes, lol
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    ive got a tupperware with close to 100 in it with 4 water pillows that holds at 70 and a tupper...bucket? that holds about another 50 and they are all full. I smoke friggin 2 a day 5 days a week and they are stll full...
    just mail me that tupperware and ill take care of it.
  • hmmm i had other things in mind
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    image lol