Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Yard Gars and Every day Smokes Contest/ Winning Number 547 for Vision

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Like the title says, I have a nice grab bag that I'm giving up. These are some yard gars and every day smokes. You can keep these all together and when you want to walk the dog or mow your lawn. You can grab these and say nice cigar that I didn't have to pay for. Only thing with getting them, what are you willing to do, lol? Ahh, I'm just messing around. Nothing serious, I just want a number between 1-999. I will use a counter as usual on line. Give the correct number at 2100hrs/ 9:00pm. And the bag goes out tomorrow. Very simple, same generic rules. Have to have at least 150 posts and be on the good traders list. This bag is worth more than the post count. So, I think thats fair. Remember, I said these are yard gars and everyday smokes. Or better yet, what I consider them to be for me. Let the contest begin and thanks in advance to those who participate and want my smokes...

Edit: If anyone picks a number close to the number I give. I'm going to pick the high number closest to my number. Meaning, if the number is 10 and there is a 8, 9, 11 or 12. I'm going with number 11 as the winner.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Wtf, just pop in and start a contest???? OK I'll pick 481 if I win can you send it to a new newb on the welcoming thread?:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome contest dude. Count me in with 252.
    Until I can figure out a way to teach the pup to use a treadmill - I will always be on the look out for good dog-walk cigars.

Thanks!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the contest, I'll take 015!!!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Mmmm I could use me some Avocados..Put me in with 687 and thanks you for the opportunity.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Rick for the opportunity, fun contest bro I love having some cigars that I can grab and go and not feel guilty about smoking a Zino on the drive to work lol! Plus you have brilliant taste and are a great brother, thanks again man! Put me down for 787!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Love the idea Rick, put me down for 876. And as always, thanks man :D
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the awesome contest, Rick! I've seen the damage you can sling so I know your "yard 'gars" are most excellent! Put me down for 614.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    867...lets rock this!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    nice contest.. i will go with 417
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    23 is lucky for me! Thanks for the contest Rick. :-)

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice contest! I am not on the list yet, so I will refrain guesses.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    How about 777. God likes cigars too!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Number 99 please, you people never keep up with this and the post office is going to be opening locations!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    212 por favor. Gracias senor.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I wanna play too! I'll pick the mark of the beast- 666.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    139 -- Thanks for the contest!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Nice contest! I am not on the list yet, so I will refrain guesses.

What kind of mess is this, freakin Marines I tell ya. If anyone who meets the requirements vouch for you. You can pick a number. And to add to that, how the heck your going to have almost a thousand posts, talk smack in threads. And not on the good traders list yet, sad, lol. Army rules, ha,ha,ha,ha ha, just messing with you. Send me a addy to you and we can do a blind fiver, whatcha say Devildog?
    When I get back to the states I will take you up on that blind trade my friend, always looking to duke it out with the ARMY, lol.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'll do the trade for him he can take a guess.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Nice contest Rick. I will go with 301.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    When I get back to the states I will take you up on that blind trade my friend, always looking to duke it out with the ARMY, lol.

I knew this day would come. I will remember this act, as for I was only trying to help. So you will know, my fiver will be ready whenever you land. Once this beating is over, you can march time in place with your shiny sword and say your forgiveness, lol.
    I too shall be ready, sir, and it will be painful.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Wtf, just pop in and start a contest???? OK I'll pick 481 if I win can you send it to a new newb on the welcoming thread?:-) :-) :-)
    I'm taking 482. Take that jerkface
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    555 My man! Thanks!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I wanna play, but my mommy wont let me go outside. :-(
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest bro! I'll go with 33.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest, Rick. I'll pick 421
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds fun!! I'll go with 357
    Money can't buy taste
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    awesome idea, 642