Home General Discussion

New way to store cigar labels...

At least, it's new to me...

Today, my buddy needed a place to put a GOF label he wanted to save, and just thought a safe place to put it would be in his rolodex. Each slide has a plastic sheath, and a white card so smaller business cards dont get bent. We both sat silently for a second before realizing it was the PERFECT way to store them. Not only are they protected, but they are also alphabetized incredibly easily. Plus if you want to take notes, you can just use the little white notecard!

for those of you who want a good way to store them, I recommend this!

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like. I put them in vases (manly ones) and note them on the back. Dumping them out sucks and my Android App is getting a little overwhelming.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sorry, but Laker already found the best way to store cigar labels:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/119711.aspx

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had heard about that before (to be honest i had to look up what they were...) but for now mine are all either in a box, or trying to be flattened under a stack of books.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭

my cribbage table.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    A three ring binder and a glue stickimageimageimage
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:) i put mine in a pic fram.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I had heard about that before (to be honest i had to look up what they were...) but for now mine are all either in a box, or trying to be flattened under a stack of books.

They can be flattened quickly and easily with a warm iron. No need to use the steam function. I just put a folded towel on the kitchen counter, plug in the iron, and I'm ready to go.