Home Non Cigar Related
Options

someone was talking about needing a new camera.

taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
i dont know who it was talking about getting a new camera, cand i can not for the life of me find the thread, but i happened to stumble accross this deal on amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-COOLPIX-Digital-Camera-NIKKOR/dp/B0073HSJXI?tag=dealswoot-20

pick the red one and its under $160 with free shipping.

i hope this helps whoever was looking for one.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Juinn. He's a stubborn SOB though. He'll probably just end up upgrading his potato.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    It's Juinn. He's a stubborn SOB though. He'll probably just end up upgrading his potato.
    He really just needs a small upgrade...a lens would probably do the trick.

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I was going to send his a$$ one but I loaned it to my sis a couple of months ago.. wondering why I hadn`t gotten it back after she purchased a dslr.. um yeah she got sand in it and its broke. Yeeeaaah... thanks for tellin me sis.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Potatomatic..With a few easy modifications you can use the old polaroid film or upgrade to 110
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    Potatomatic..With a few easy modifications you can use the old polaroid film or upgrade to 110
    ive got some nice yellow potatoes, might aught-ta upgrade one of them? ...hmm. And if anyone does really need a camera, i do have a halfway decent one that i might trade.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All,

have a nice cup of STFU. Goodnight
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought this one and couldn't be happier. Tired of the point and shoot craptastic cheap cameras. Got a really good deal an this one for $300. There is a very similar Sony for $400 but they are out of stock everywhere. That is a lot of potatoes.