Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smashed by Vulchor

Vulchor and I worked out a 5 for 5 trade as he was looking for an AB New York. I told him I was willing to part with my only one and he more then made up for it. Thank you my friend. Hope you enjoy your end of the trade as much as I'm going to enjoy mine.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oops...you done got pimp slapped bro
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    slappity slap slap slap. no no you ain't done yet boy! get back hur! slap slappity bibbity bobbity BOO hahaha
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jason, class move and Vulchor crushed you for it! Couldn't happen to a more deserving brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Wow brother, that is a damn nice hit.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Triple seven and CAO MX2, nice. Love them whenever, enjoy and good wreckage Vulchor....

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    He lies!!!!! He sent his end, but inlcuded a little extra as well.....just a Padron 1926!!! Been too busy to post pics, and he!! i didnt even thank the man until now (thank youuuuuu)------but he is the superior man here....not I.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Vulchor:
    He lies!!!!! He sent his end, but inlcuded a little extra as well.....just a Padron 1926!!! Been too busy to post pics, and he!! i didnt even thank the man until now (thank youuuuuu)------but he is the superior man here....not I.
    Dave, your being a little modest. You smacked me way harder then I smacked you. I totally appreciate it. You nailed some stuff off my wish list and I can't wait to light them up. Thanks again!!!!