Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Paquiao vs Bradley

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else watched the fight? Bull sh*t call!
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    You mean the controversial decision by Bob which robbed Manny Pacquiao's well deserved victory? It is just sad. I understand how you feel Daniel.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yea this was the worst decision ever ..... I figured maybe Bradley won 2-3 rounds .... I feel that Bob Arum is just trying to make sure the Manny-Floyd fight wont happen and will tie Manny up wit the rematch. I truly love boxing but this is one of the things that disgusts me more than anything. Come on you land 19% of your punches and land 60ish less than your opponent and win .... BS
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    I love boxing, and to have it come down to the scorecard on that fight was a bunch of sh*t. Manny is a freak who clearly took the cake on that one. I think the Manny-Floyd fight will go down, but now its all about the even BIGGER hype. Manny loses, people are gonna say can he hang with Floyd? I guess we will have to watch a rematch of last night and watch Manny destroy!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I thought Manny easily won that fight, he got robbed, but I also thought Marquez won the fight before, maybe it's karma
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again this just proves, Pro Wrestling is REAL and boxing is FAKE.

On a side note, I wish I had a friend in Vegas because everything I had read in my papers for the past week made me lean towards something funny is going to happen in the fight and with Bradley a 5 to 1 dog I would have glad popped $100.00 on his a$$.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I totally forgot about the fight. Ill catch a replay
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im a huge boxing fan, and this fihgt has gone right along with this year for the great sport-----sad, depressing, and maddening. Deaths, paralyzed fighters, bad decisions, ducked fights, jail sentences, doping---and continued digust of fans screaming that MMA is better. The whole thing sucks.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    I thought Manny easily won that fight, he got robbed, but I also thought Marquez won the fight before, maybe it's karma
    The last Marquez vs Paquiao fight was very close. So close that I wouldn't have been surprised if Marquez got the dec. Being Filipino, I'm a big Paquiao Fan so of course I'm happy got he got that dec.
    Now the Paquiao vs Bradley fight was an outrage. It didn't even make any sense. BS at it's best.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    danielzreyes:
    big chunks:
    The last Marquez vs Paquiao fight was very close. So close that I wouldn't have been surprised if Marquez got the dec. Being Filipino, I'm a big Paquiao Fan so of course I'm happy got he got that dec.
    Now the Paquiao vs Bradley fight was an outrage. It didn't even make any sense. BS at it's best.
    Yeah I mean I'm a PAC man fan I thought the fight was one sided even Bradley body language between rounds where he kept bringing up his foot, I just know follow the money some people got/will get rich off of this
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    One word for that decision: Bullsh*t

I had Pacquiao winning 2-7, 9, 12...Bradley with 1, 11...rds 8, 10 even

Of course I'm not judge, but even if I'm off with a few rounds, two of those judges are either inept or corrupt.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMA
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    It was total bullshit.