Home Non Cigar Related
Options

for you old timers on the forum

I recentley Traveled back to Ohio to Visit my ill mother and got to get together with Brandon (bbc020 who got me on this forum and we got to herf a Nice Cigar and shoot the breeze in Ripley west virginnia Life is good!
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Well before me but good to see you having some fun and on the forums.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Awesome Oz. Good to see Brandon is well, miss that guy.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man...theres a face i havent seen in a while. i herfed with him a few times myself. good guy. too bad he isnt around here anymore.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Definately missed BOTL. I did my first trade with him and got myself on the good trader list.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    My first bomb came from Brandon when I started on here. I'm glad he's well.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    hey guys he misses all of you as well check him out on Facebook if you like Private message me and ill get you hios stats! He is an excellant BOTL very Knowledgable..... Great friend!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Good to see you AND Brandon Oz! Hope he is doing well, and... you wouldnt happen to know if he's still at his old address would you? ;-)

• Options
    Also - it looks like you've dropped some tonnage Ozwaldicus Maximus!!! :-)

• Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Great to see your face around here again Oz. Its Boyd, from Redwood City, I changed usernames a little bit ago after some email issues, but still the same old me.

I know you've had a ton of stuff going on lately but if your around we started a Quarterly Bay Area Herf. I know Foisom isn't right around the corner (2 hours away?) but were trying to move it around to accomodate some differnet folks. Last one was in Pleasanton, this one (July) will be in San Mateo, next one . . . . .

Would love to finally sit and share a cigar with you, man.
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    Great to see your face around here again Oz. Its Boyd, from Redwood City, I changed usernames a little bit ago after some email issues, but still the same old me.

I know you've had a ton of stuff going on lately but if your around we started a Quarterly Bay Area Herf. I know Foisom isn't right around the corner (2 hours away?) but were trying to move it around to accomodate some differnet folks. Last one was in Pleasanton, this one (July) will be in San Mateo, next one . . . . .

I am DOWN for that Noise! I will be gone most of July Dancin In South Dakota with my relatives! Keep me informed!
    Thanks
  • Options
    The Sniper:

Ive dropped 23 Lbs since november 1 2011. Hit the gym 4-5 days a week, changed my diet a bit, walk alot and Hiking in the mountains does the trick.... from 240-217 with a goal of around 205 thats all... LOL thanks for noticing!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    *Petey*:

I am DOWN for that Noise! I will be gone most of July Dancin In South Dakota with my relatives! Keep me informed!
    Thanks
    Great to hear it brother, we'll let you know. Shooting for the last weekend in July (28th?) for this upcoming one, its not 100% nailed down yet, but thats what its looking like.

Then every 2-3 months after that depending on how folks schedules are, rotating widely around the area.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi new guy here. I really like your curly long hair. Do you also use Pantene Pro V?
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

Ive dropped 23 Lbs since november 1 2011. Hit the gym 4-5 days a week, changed my diet a bit, walk alot and Hiking in the mountains does the trick.... from 240-217 with a goal of around 205 thats all... LOL thanks for noticing!
    Whatever you're doing, its working big time Oz! Ya look great!

• Options
    jliu:
    Hi new guy here. I really like your curly long hair. Do you also use Pantene Pro V?
    Oh, I forgot to warn you Oz - Lasabar disappeared a while back but its OK - we've got Juinn to take his place as the resident loon around here though. He likes to tell people his name is pronounced like the month June, taking long walks on moonlit beaches with other BOTL (sans speedo of course) and taking pictures with his handy Instamatic Idaho Potato.

He's harmless. Mostly. LOL

• Options
    jliu:

WTF? are you kidding me? Obviousley your a NUT CASE! nice way to make friends.......
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

WTF? are you kidding me? Obviousley your a NUT CASE! nice way to make friends.......
    Hi again. I hope you come out to the next bay area herf sir. I would love to tone myself down and have a premium smoke with you. Thank you for reading my post.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

LMAO. Good to hear from you OZ.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

Obviousley your a NUT CASE!
    Oz you got that part right hahaha, Jiunn is Bat **** crazy, but he's a good dude, give him a chance. Like Sniper said, he's really taken up Lassy's mantle of the Forum lunatic. hahaha
  • Options
    hey Oz. PM to you.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    He's harmless. Mostly. LOL
    Harmless?!?!
    Tell that to the pygmy rabbit...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always great to see a couple brothers getting together and razing away the days troubles with some smokes.