Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ashtray Bomb

One of my other hobbies is woodworking... I made a wooden ashtray.
Anyone need an ashtray to test it out for me??? I need to get into this whole bombing thing

send me a PM if interested.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know of a candidate who can use one. PM coming.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    danielzreyes:

Thanks for the heads up daniel
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Interpim, there is a woodworking thread in the non-cigar related portion, you should dig that up and post your work and show it off brother.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Interpim, there is a woodworking thread in the non-cigar related portion, you should dig that up and post your work and show it off brother.
    +1
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Same. PM inbound

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

marineatbn03:

I looked for the woodworking thread you mentioned... Couldn't find it. I'm going to take a picture of the ashtray I made and throw it up soon
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I bumped it for you last night brother, it is a carving thread.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robert, PM sent. Candidate Addy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    So I received this bomb today. Very unexpected and can't thank you enough. And for the birdie that was his informant. Just wait til I found out. Lol. Again many thanks as in order. I greatly appreciate it. I will test it out Thursday and Friday.
    JHewey:
    So I received this bomb today. Very unexpected and can't thank you enough. And for the birdie that was his informant. Just wait til I found out. Lol. Again many thanks as in order. I greatly appreciate it. I will test it out Thursday and Friday.

Glad to see you got it... :)
    Robert you have a PM.
    got it
    You have another one.