Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Wedding is a GO!

2»

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and i am the Frower Girl!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm... I'm speechless Rudy. I.... I.... I need a shoulder to cry on. I need a cigar. Those kinds words are not taken lightly Rudster. You are also a groomsmen.
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    OK cool. Now we're clear. Good information to have. Yall have a great day! Carry on...
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Damn it Jiunn, I thought I was picking the groomsmen? Streater you can work the vallet, and direct traffic!
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    armaes8:
    Damn it Jiunn, I thought I was picking the groomsmen? Streater you can work the vallet, and direct traffic!
    Screw that! I'll be the DJ and get so snot-slingin drunk I have to be carried out. All the while screaming, "Just one more Bud, Man!"
    Streater, its vallet or nothing. All other BOTLs didnt demand their roll on OUR special day. Looks like u will be herfin alone.
    Streater - I want to go to Texas some day. Before I do, just how good is texas bbq? Worth the hoopla? I also hear you guys have ginormous cinnamon rolls. True story?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Kc is better
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    KC BBQ is the best, GATES "hiiiiii welcome to gates hoooowwww may I help you"
    Jiunn are we catering BBQ, I thought we were gonna do Ramen and Duck Sauce?
    MVW67:
    Kc is better
    uh oh. them are fightin words. and Antonio - I am so freakin sick of eating duck (peking duck). I am also so incredibly sick of taking my mom to Ranch 99. They should allow me to smoke cigars in that grocery store to cover up that gross fish smell