Home General Discussion
Options

banner across page

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
anyone else having the banners at the bottom of the page show up in the middle across the forums pages? the square ones in a line across that are advertisments , house blends, luxury collect., machine made, expert picks,, that line keeps coming up across the middle of the pages i click on in the forums, just wondering if anyone else has been seeing it?

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    anyone else having the banners at the bottom of the page show up in the middle across the forums pages? the square ones in a line across that are advertisments , house blends, luxury collect., machine made, expert picks,, that line keeps coming up across the middle of the pages i click on in the forums, just wondering if anyone else has been seeing it?
    happens to me all the time. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I was going to say something a couple of weeks ago, but thought I was the only one it was happening to.
  • Options
    yup, thought so, cuts right across the pictures and all, guss they are trying to get our attention more,lol
  • Options
    it always seems to block what someone is saying, so I have to hit refresh to make it go away
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    it always seems to block what someone is saying, so I have to hit refresh to make it go away
    what i just saw and posted on in the contents of my humidor thread in trades, jeeze
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea. I typically take a print screen of it and send it to Alex to fix it ASAP.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Yep. It's been bothering me too. Glad you brought it up.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Yea. I typically take a print screen of it and send it to Alex to fix it ASAP.
    How has that worked out for ya?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that was only a dream. I'll just deal w/ it like all you other average joes
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it do this for awhile now but I'm married and used to being inconvience. Like my wife, most of the time I just pretend it isn't there...........(sarcasm font just so no SOTL are offended)
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i thought it was my crappy netbook doing it, glad im not the only one.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    What browser are you guys using? (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I suspect the culprit is Explorer. Safari, Firefox, Chrome all work fine on my Mac.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i use chrome on my netbook
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    It only happens to me when I'm on the pos computer on the pos network I have in my office at work. I figured it was just the world's way of telling me I needed to get back to work. Obviously, I said screw that and just bring my laptop from home and plug into their network at my desk. No more issue.