Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTH Direwolf

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Elmo and the gang may have to pay you a visit. Just because of that sickly avatar you choose. I don't know what in the world has gotten into you guys around here. But that is just crazy, I know some of the bombings have been whooping some of you guys b u t ts. But that right there is just wrong for a Avatar. Elmo, I need justice......

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    RCY Cigars:
    Elmo and the gang may have to pay you a visit. Just because of that sickly avatar you choose. I don't know what in the world has gotten into you guys around here. But that is just crazy, I know some of the bombings have been whooping some of you guys b u t ts. But that right there is just wrong for a Avatar. Elmo, I need justice......

I'm sorry but I will not stand for Hedghog bias.
    Is that stupid picture ever gonna fracking change!!!!!!! damnit.
    10 mintues to change, my ass! I'm FVcked
    Ummm what picture were you talking about dude?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Ummm what picture were you talking about dude?

All I'm going to say is this. If anyone says what your avatar was a few minutes ago, lol. This request stands, you should know better....

lol took 30 mins for that damn pick to change. I'll put it back and accept my lumps if i have to.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    lol took 30 mins for that damn pick to change. I'll put it back and accept my lumps if i have to.

Sad and your thinking of putting it back up. That's worse....

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahah. I love it Woflie! Seriously Rick, what is going on around here. You guys are a buncha stupid hooligans
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Like a teenager rebelling! Too funny!