Home General Discussion

Cigar.com Inventory Question

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
This post is a for the ccom guys, I was wondering if Ccom has any plans to start selling Rocky Patel's Renaissance cigars. This is a new cigar from RP that came out in 2008. I have only been able to find it at local B&Ms and few other places online...I much rather buy from here, but as of right now, you don't carry it.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I picked up 2 from my local B&M last night at a RP event. I cant wait to try them. One guy was smoking one and it smelled soo good.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    I had one a few weeks ago from my local B&M. I liked it so well, I went back and bought a box. I know we all have different tastes, but I don't hesitate to recommend this one.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've had this one too and thought it was great. Very different for Rocky! I picked up another at the RP Event. I hope Ccom starts carrying them also.
  • Rocky Patel(and others) oftem release B&M only sticks. It is my understanding hat this one of those releases. Call CCOM it they have a retail shop, they can sell them on the phone but not online.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    Rocky Patel(and others) oftem release B&M only sticks. It is my understanding hat this one of those releases. Call CCOM it they have a retail shop, they can sell them on the phone but not online.
    I found other sites online that sell this stick, so I don't think that this smoke is limited just to local B&Ms. Hopefully ccom will start carrying it, I would love to buy a box. This is one of (if not) my favorite smokes. Great taste, draw, burn etc...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    This cigar is a brand that is not allowed to be sold online. There are a few small stores that have websites that do it illegally. However, we do have them, just available by phone call only. We have many brands like this and have hundreds of brands not our site that we also inventory and sell.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    This cigar is a brand that is not allowed to be sold online. There are a few small stores that have websites that do it illegally. However, we do have them, just available by phone call only. We have many brands like this and have hundreds of brands not our site that we also inventory and sell.
    Thats good to know! Thanks! It's great to have you around on here! Very informative. So what do you personally think of this smoke?
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Yes, very good to know - is there anyway you can at least put a list of what you have that's phone only? Thanks!
    Actually, many suppliers wont even let me list that stuff and some of the other brands we carry that we dont list, it is because they did not make the cut really. Sometimes we run specials on them, but they are not something I feel 100% about offering. We have that 100% satisfaction gaurantee and there are a few brands that I dont like putting our satisfaction gaurantee behind. I will have tim post a list of some of the better sellers in offline selection on the forum for you guys.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I will have tim post a list of some of the better sellers in offline selection on the forum for you guys.
    this is why it pays to be a forum member here.
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    I will have tim post a list of some of the better sellers in offline selection on the forum for you guys.
    this is why it pays to be a forum member here.
    Aint that the truth.......Thanks for the info Alex, next time I put in an order I will call instead of ordering online like I usually do.

"Long ashes my friends."

• timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Hey all!  So as always, email me if you are interested in any of these 'non-internet' brands.  Where do I begin? 

RP Decade and Renaissance, Indian Tabac, R4

Gran Habano

Perdomo everything

that's all I can think of now.  please let me know what you guys are looking for specifically!

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    No Dutch Masters?
    Ill add to this also.

CAO Vision, RP Seasonal Blends, Seconds of various brands and blends we cant advertise as seconds,
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Maybe we need to set up a super secret forum only email list!
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    zoom6zoom:
    dood..... shhhhh.....its secret. ha
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Seconds of various brands and blends we cant advertise as seconds,
    That has me very intrigued. I ordered some Vigilante's (another brand that wasn't listed online, I think due to limited inventory) and ITC seconds, didn't even dawn on me to ask if there were seconds other than what was listed online. I'm pretty excited now, lol.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

maybe this will be of interest...  5pk of Man o War Ruination rob #1 for just $25 shipped.

email me if interested.  this is a good one.

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    zoom6zoom:
    That's like being on double secret probation.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    timb:

maybe this will be of interest...  5pk of Man o War Ruination rob #1 for just $25 shipped.

I took tim up on this and ordered some other sticks as part of a birthday order. Tim really hooked it up on this one. All I can say is that these guys know how to treat a customer. I'm pumped about this order: my first through email with Tim.
    I jut made an order this morning for some seconds that aren't listed on the site. I am mega stoked about these, can't wait to get 'em in. On top of that, he hooked me up with a 5 pack of Verdadero Organic Robustos on the cheap. I have been wanting to try them for a while too, so all in all, it was a good order.
    alienmisprint:
    I jut made an order this morning for some seconds that aren't listed on the site. I am mega stoked about these, can't wait to get 'em in. On top of that, he hooked me up with a 5 pack of Verdadero Organic Robustos on the cheap. I have been wanting to try them for a while too, so all in all, it was a good order.
    what 2nds did you order?

"Long ashes my friends."

alienmisprint:
    what 2nds did you order?

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg, you've got a PM.
    alienmisprint:
    Krieg, you've got a PM.
    replied

"Long ashes my friends."

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    timb:

So I also took Tim up on this deal and got a few more things while I was at it. Not only did he discount my other purchase, he also threw in some Verdadero torpedos gratis. Tim, dude, you rock. So you guys know it, I know it, but I'll say it anyway in case someone is lurking....CCOM IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR AWESOME SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL.

Thanks again Tim, count on my business in the future.
    j0z3r:
    timb:

So I also took Tim up on this deal and got a few more things while I was at it. Not only did he discount my other purchase, he also threw in some Verdadero torpedos gratis. Tim, dude, you rock. So you guys know it, I know it, but I'll say it anyway in case someone is lurking....CCOM IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR AWESOME SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL.

Thanks again Tim, count on my business in the future.
    Good deal, I emailed Tim a few days ago about ordering some 2nds...but haven't gotten a response yet...

"Long ashes my friends."

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Strange, he always responds so quickly. Wonder if he was out of the office or something.
    j0z3r:
    Strange, he always responds so quickly. Wonder if he was out of the office or something.
    might be, I'll give it a few more days then if I have time, I might call.

"Long ashes my friends."