Home General Discussion
Options

Happy birthday STUPID Sniper Glen!

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    mmccartneydc:
    Happy Birthday Bro! Count me in, I'm having a Trinidad ISOM to celebrate your birthday tonight!!! Pics to follow! (I'm excited, this feels like my birthday!!!)
    Awesome! Cant wait to see the pic! And THATS exactly the feeling I was hoping to generate with my request - Ive been a wet blanket lately around here whining on and on about my baby mama drama. High time I get some smiles and good vibes associated with my name again. :-D

Yeah, well congratulations on the pending divorce as well! Heard a comedian once talk about how it was crazy for people to say "I'm sorry" when hearing about a divorce because in the history of mankind, NO GOOD MARRIAGE HAS EVER ENDED IN DIVORCE!!!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    Im gonna give some serious consideration to going on a road trip to herf with as many BOTL around the forums as I can in however many days I can be on the road for. :-) Until then, I reckon stuff like this will do.

Thanks again to everyone who posted to wish me a happy day, much appreciated. :-)

You should grab Jiunn(like the lady from the Depends comercials) and do your own version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
    Fear and Loathing in LV? no Wolife. Fast and the Furious Ka-li-fo-I-A
    You just drive around with a loud muffler because ya too lazy to fix it.
    At least I don't shove a manpoon in my bunhole prior to driving.
    You're not as old as me & 'wolf. Give it time junior, you'll get there... LOL

So you just let if flow and go huh? Your mom get mad for you messing up her seat covers?
    hahah, i do have a relatively lighter interior on the new ride that I just ordered... oh well. red interior looks good too
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    rzaman:
    Happy Birthday sniper
    Thanks brother! Smoke one for me today and post up teh pic here! :-)

• Options
    and nope. Boyd's my boy. He won't say a word. No pic class. I'm too good for that. derh.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Yeah, well congratulations on the pending divorce as well! Heard a comedian once talk about how it was crazy for people to say "I'm sorry" when hearing about a divorce because in the history of mankind, NO GOOD MARRIAGE HAS EVER ENDED IN DIVORCE!!!!!
    LOL True enough brother, true enough. Sort reminds me about that old joke about hookers - you dont pay em for the sex, ya pay em to LEAVE AFTERWARDS! :-D

• Options
    P
  • Options
    M
  • Options
    G
  • Options
    L
  • Options
    E
  • Options
    N
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL True enough brother, true enough. Sort reminds me about that old joke about hookers - you dont pay em for the sex, ya pay em to LEAVE AFTERWARDS! :-D

I read somewhere that some celebrity (Barry Manilow?) once said "I'm not gonna get married again. I'm just gonna find a woman I don't like and give her a house". Sounds about right, I guess....
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    M

Hey, Glen, Ain't this guy (Jiunn, like the month) cute?? In a wierd sorta way, that is.....
  • Options
    He IS cute. I like him! :-)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    oh heyyyyy. speaking of 1K. It's going to be special for those of you who has welcomed me on this forum. Boyd knows about it but he won't tell you. I will tell you in due time. Please stay tuned friends. It's gonna make you tear up.
    oooo ... can i take a guess???

free photography web seminar - hosted by you!!!!
    count me in buddy! lol
    You got it Gibby - we're all getting potatoes! LOL

haha - you have no idea how excited i am for this. i do enjoy jiunn's pictures very much.
    i better start working on my photography skills now --- gonna stop at the drug store and buy a jar of vaseline after work. then when i get home i'll smear it all over my camera lens and go take some pictures of my cigars. that's how you get those sweet pics, right???

LOL just kidding jiunn - since i'm Johnny5, you know that robot's don't use cameras ...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:
    mmccartneydc:

I read somewhere that some celebrity (Barry Manilow?) once said "I'm not gonna get married again. I'm just gonna find a woman I don't like and give her a house". Sounds about right, I guess....
    Sounds like the sorta guy who eats dessert first, and reads the end of the book before he reads the prologue. LOL Wise man maybe... :-D

• Options
    Oh, PM replied Juinn.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:
    mmccartneydc:

Sounds like the sorta guy who eats dessert first, and reads the end of the book before he reads the prologue. LOL Wise man maybe... :-D

hahah you guys crack me up.
    i got one more ex-wife joke (if that's alright)...

"I still miss my ex-wife....but my aim is getting better."

• Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Happy birthday glen
    I'm going to Jiunn house to break into that Opus X gift box he just had delivered! I've been casing his pad for a few days. Which one do you want me to nab for you? I will try to smoke it on Jiunn's deck and post a pick?!
  • Options
    WE crack YOU up??? You should share the divorce joke you shared with me here on the thread! :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    WE crack YOU up??? You should share the divorce joke you shared with me here on the thread! :-)

Only since you requested it and it's your birthday - LOL....

A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure. He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out. The genie said "I will grant you three wishes, but your ex-wife will get double." The man agreed, and said "I wish I had a mansion." The genie granted it, and his ex-wife got two mansions. The man said "I would like a million dollars." The genie again granted it and his ex-wife got two million dollars. Then the man said, "Scare me half to death."

• Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    The Sniper:

• Options
    jlmarta:
    jliu:
    M

Hey, Glen, Ain't this guy (Jiunn, like the month) cute?? In a wierd sorta way, that is.....
    I have really big cheeks and when they blush, its like chinese phoenix.
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Happy birthday glen
    I'm going to Jiunn house to break into that Opus X gift box he just had delivered! I've been casing his pad for a few days. Which one do you want me to nab for you? I will try to smoke it on Jiunn's deck and post a pick?!
    I keel you mytonio. On a serious note, if ANY of you guys are ever in my neck of the woods and want to herf, I will have great cigars for us to toast. Only if I like you though. If I don't, I'll just give you the addy to one of my indian neighbors. they'll be like mmmm vhot?!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    This is for you Glen.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    This is for you Glen.
    DUDE. you A-hole. I was going to pick that tonight. Now I gotta find something else. A$$wipe!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    This is for you Glen.
    DUDE. you A-hole. I was going to pick that tonight. Now I gotta find something else. A$$wipe!
    You snooze you rooze
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Thanks for all the well wishes all, much appreciated. Good to be a year older and a year... well, a year older at any rate. LOL My birthday wish is that ALL OF YOU have a great day today! :-) Love you all and love these forums, and thats no BS words - its coming from the heart folks.

Now go pick out a special occasion cigar and smoke it in my honor! And I wanna see posts telling me what special stick you smoke today, and picture count for bonus points! :-D

Happy B/H erfday Bro. .............. good ol lancero
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Glen!!
  • Options
    Happy BIRTHDAY Glen!!!,
    Lit up a slow-burning candle for you, brother!