Home General Discussion

Any thoughts??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I'm contemplating on buying a box of the mow 52c's... I really enjoy the little devils and they agree with my taste. Just wondering if anyone has had both and what they thought.
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I have had all three of them. The little devils are great little spicy things. I prefer the phalanx over the little devils and 52-c. The 52-c for me w very close to the MOW SE just with a chisel shape. The taste is great, you can't go wrong with the box.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Lee - I think i have one or two of them, ill hook them up in the package im sending you
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Lee, I picked up a bunch via the AJ Seconds. They're just unbanded, but are the same, chisel and all! Shoot me your addy if you want a few.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Buckeye that would be awesome I really only need one to make a call since if I somewhat like it all of Aj's stuff gets better with age! I'm just wondering about the flavor profile really. And thank you for offering allsmokedup that's really nice of you!
    Money can't buy taste
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Guess you have tastes like I do. I love all AJ stuff (almost), so I shelled out for a box of the 52c's. Hasn't been sampled yet and won't until they hit the 2to3 yr mark, but I'm an idiot like that in that I like all my smokes well settled down. I guess I'm just a nic sissy!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Guess you have tastes like I do. I love all AJ stuff (almost), so I shelled out for a box of the 52c's. Hasn't been sampled yet and won't until they hit the 2to3 yr mark, but I'm an idiot like that in that I like all my smokes well settled down. I guess I'm just a nic sissy!
    Yeah the searing retohale can really tear ya up sometimes lol but usually they get pretty good after about 6-9months of rest
    Money can't buy taste
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    blurr:
    I already tried 2 of my batch, and they're in the medium camp for me. I wouldn't worry about any crazy nicotine kick...