Home General Discussion
Options

Let me reintroduce myself

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been MIA but still troll. I can't believe how many new people have joined our ranks and how insane they are in getting involved. I love the cigar hobby! Figured I should say hey to all the new guys and let you crusty old timers know I am still here.

This thing called life is keeping me busy. I took my ex back to court and got custody of my older boys this spring. With 4 kids at home I am crazy busy. I have school events, track, football, football camp in town, Football Camp at MU (GO M I Z Z O U ! ! ! !), ballet, Girl Scouts, and of course all my honeydos. Not only that but we are having a baby! Due date is December 25th and this will be our last kid.

Life is good and I am doing great. Family is great and with all my kids living with me I am truly blessed and always busy. Oh I almost forgot I became a grandfather too. (I am only 38!) My daughter is proudly serving in the US Navy and is stationed in Japan with her husband. Weird being a grandfather with my own baby on the way.

Anyways new guys I work at a railroad, love cigars, have a German Shepherd named Kaiser Baron von Richthofen Krell, breed ball python morphs, live in KC, love to BBQ while smoking, and of course 100% dedicated family guy.

I miss being on here regular and am going to try to do my best to post a little more. If you don't know me please drop in and say hi.

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jake. I am Jiunn. I will make this short...

M - I - Z...... F$CK K - U
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Hi, Jsnake, Nice to meet you. Don't believe a word Jiunn (like the month) says. Are you really jake plummer?
  • Options
    jliu:

Dear Jiunn,

I love you man. That was awesome!

No ****,
    Jake
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Glad to see life rolling In your favor. Glad to see youback
  • Options
    Not Jake Plummer but ifI find his wallet I am keeping it.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    jliu:

Dear Jiunn,

I love you man. That was awesome!

No ****,
    Jake
    hahah right on man. rock chalk, *** hawks haha. Hope to get to know you. See ya around.

Antonio - suck it
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Jake! Congrats on becoming a Father again and a Grandfather!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    welcome back Jake....glad everything is going so well! Go Cards!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back I'm new here but already know its full of good people. Congratulations on both matters of yours and sure I'll be seeing you around
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hey man, congrats.good to see you still around.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back! Glad you're well.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good to hear from you Jake. Yep. Lots of Noobs around these days. Some stupider than others. LOL. How does one forget a 3 legged dog.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    For the noobs. Look below this post. The one saying "What did you get today?" was started by Jake 2.5 million views ago.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to give Jake any praise. He's just doing that to get some attention, softie, lol.....:)

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Good to hear from you Jake! Congratulations on your big news and I look forward to seeing our around here once again!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm not going to give Jake any praise. He's just doing that to get some attention, softie, lol.....:)

shhhhhhh, you know I need some drama in my life. I don't have enough! Hahaha.

Just trying to figure out who is who now. All these new guys are making me feel like a noob myself. Reminds me I need to post updated basement finishing pics.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    holy crap. good to see you back. glad to hear you have time with the family.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother and congrats on both new additions!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    armaes8:
    Hi, Jsnake, Nice to meet you. Don't believe a word Jiunn (like the month) says. Are you really jake plummer?
    No Antonio - THIS Jake can actually HIT what he aims at when he throws a pass! LOL

Dude, you're having a baby?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOO!!!! Congratulations you old dog, this is the best news I have heard in I dont know how long!!! Pure awesomeness brother!!! :-)

• Options
    Thanks buddy!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on both and hope to do some business (or bomb the pee outta you) in the future!!! LOL