Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ye old NY Exclusives

When I first started here I was the guy that sent out the insane Ny Exclusives. Well one BOTL will have 5 sent to him tomorrow

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I would say that was heartfelt but, looking at those manpons, nothing that comes out of your mouth is heartfelt. high five! slap!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    When I first started here I was the guy that sent out the insane Ny Exclusives. Well one BOTL will have 5 sent to him tomorrow
    that stick was great!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I actually still have yet to smoke the ones you sent me. They are some that I am saving for a special occasion with a friend.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    you hooked me up with all the NY stuff and i appreciate it... you're "my guy"... you know, like "yeah, I know a guy who can take care of that"... that's you
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    robbyras:
    you hooked me up with all the NY stuff and i appreciate it... you're "my guy"... you know, like "yeah, I know a guy who can take care of that"... that's you
    I suck.. Work kicked me in the nards. didn't get to leave at lunch.. Gonna have to send tomorrow AM. Wonder who I'll pick..
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    stuff the cigars in some manpons. manponphane
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Stupid question...but what smokes are you talking about? Not the AB NY right?