Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

liga privida #9 or 5vegas limitada 2010

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
anyone know any places have any in stock pm me, looking to maybe pick up a 5er. my stock is low , places i know are out and not wanting to bid on any at,,,, or 5 vegas 2010 limitada

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    C.com has been getting small amounts of the no 9 I've pick Ed up 6 so far it seems like Friday is the day they come in but there gone fast so you have to check often.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    anyone know any places have any in stock pm me, looking to maybe pick up a 5er. my stock is low , places i know are out and not wanting to bid on any at,,,, or 5 vegas 2010 limitada
    Jimmy, I got you on the 5 Vegas Limitada 2010, that is, as long as you don't mind a little yellowing of the cello.......................
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The 20 count strikes again
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    Jimmy, I got you on the 5 Vegas Limitada 2010, that is, as long as you don't mind a little yellowing of the cello.......................
    helll noo,lol, awesome, dont think i wont send something back too! thanks
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    helll noo,lol, awesome, dont think i wont send something back too! thanks
    This appears to be taken care of, but JJ I still owe you, you could have just pm'd me and told me you wanted one....lol
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    helll noo,lol, awesome, dont think i wont send something back too! thanks , after reading your bio, if you would rather have a donation to the DCCC send me that addy
    I just wanted to make that when you got them and saw yellow cello that you would return them for betten unyellowed ones.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    helll noo,lol, awesome, dont think i wont send something back too! thanks , after reading your bio, if you would rather have a donation to the DCCC send me that addy
    I just wanted to make that when you got them and saw yellow cello that you would return them for betten unyellowed ones.
    Yea Todd sent me some old yellow crusty 5 Vegas Miami's,,,was gonna yell at him but who am I to complain,,dang tasty....
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    Yea Todd sent me some old yellow crusty 5 Vegas Miami's,,,was gonna yell at him but who am I to complain,,dang tasty....
    Go ahead and complain Rudy and I may have to send you more, that or other yellowed sticks.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    didn't it ever occur to you idiots that he peed in there? IDIOTS
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    JJ. Pm Incoming. I mean I like to help a brother out and all and you were my very first trade so we might be able to hook up again.
    todd hit me today with my 5 vegas limitadas 2010, awesome aand thanks, as requsted a box will be shipping to the DCCC in the next couple days , thanks again todd! image
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    C.com has a few Liga privada's # 9 in stock in a few sizes check it out.
    todd put his addy on the box,, i mean i hope that is it, where i told the beard to send ,,,,HEE HEE, LMFAO
    DCCC package # 03112550000309666669 , glad i pick me up a couple liga #9's yesterday from the beard, they gone already
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Anyone from illinois around the Chicago area? Binny's liquor stores sells the #9's for about 12 bucks a piece.