Home General Discussion

Class Act

robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
I just want to say thanks to the people on this forum, Mike, Rick, and Catfish. You guys have welcome me with open arms to this forum and community and I could not be happier for joining. You guys are true CLASS ACTS and Stand up folks. This forum should be proud to have people like you on it.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thank you and your welcome. No sweat, when I came here, the Vets embraced me, lol. Okay, not so much from the start. But they did eventually, once I started interacting with them. Even Mr.Kuzi, he has tons knowledge. Send him a PM, he likes that. But before you do it. Check and see if your question is in one of these threads. Because if you think I bombed you, lol. Just messing around, Kuzi is a heck of guy. Along with the rest of the Vets here. One last thing, it's sort of a pet pive of mine. All you have is your word. So if you say it, do it and try your best not to over sell yourself. It can happen quicker than you know. Enjoy the forum BOTL....

Edit: Hope you were talking about me. I'm one of many Ricks in the forum, lol....
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more, great bunch. They will lead you down the road to ruination, no pun intended.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Once you welcome me. Then we'll talk.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    Jiunn(like the bug you tie to a sting) you are a crass act.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Your Welcome like the month lol
    RCY Cigars:
    Thank you and your welcome. No sweat, when I came here, the Vets embraced me, lol. Okay, not so much from the start. But they did eventually, once I started interacting with them. Even Mr.Kuzi, he has tons knowledge. Send him a PM, he likes that. But before you do it. Check and see if your question is in one of these threads. Because if you think I bombed you, lol. Just messing around, Kuzi is a heck of guy. Along with the rest of the Vets here. One last thing, it's sort of a pet pive of mine. All you have is your word. So if you say it, do it and try your best not to over sell yourself. It can happen quicker than you know. Enjoy the forum BOTL....

Edit: Hope you were talking about me. I'm one of many Ricks in the forum, lol....
    Yes Rick your the one I was talking about lol
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    orighty then. I sank you. I'm going to pretend like I'm a veteran on the forums now.

hey brother! First and foremost, welcome to the forums! Now onto business. Watch out for that Jiunn. He is the best brother on this board by far. Watch out for stupid idiots like Todd A and P (yes there are two. they're THAT stupid). Also watch out for Sniper and RCY. They are both good people on the face plate but they're into weird things like Chinese midgets. Welcome!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Jiunn(like the bug you tie to a sting) you are a crass act.
    LOL I remember those days. Jiunn bugs out here in Cali don't come out till July (like you told me something that wasn't true) it's wierd.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    jliu:
    orighty then. I sank you. I'm going to pretend like I'm a veteran on the forums now.

hey brother! First and foremost, welcome to the forums! Now onto business. Watch out for that Jiunn. He is the best brother on this board by far. Watch out for stupid idiots like Todd A and P (yes there are two. they're THAT stupid). Also watch out for Sniper and RCY. They are both good people on the face plate but they're into weird things like Chinese midgets. Welcome!
    Too Funny lol
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I'm with you... No love......
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    I just want to say thanks to the people on this forum, Mike, Rick, and Catfish. You guys have welcome me with open arms to this forum and community and I could not be happier for joining. You guys are true CLASS ACTS and Stand up folks. This forum should be proud to have people like you on it.
    Robert, you want to know the best thing? Those three guys are actually a good representation of the forum as a whole. You won't find a better group anywhere, in person or online. Welcome to the forum!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    robertgreen30:
    Robert, you want to know the best thing? Those three guys are actually a good representation of the forum as a whole. You won't find a better group anywhere, in person or online. Welcome to the forum!
    +100^^^
    SleevePlz:
    robertgreen30:
    Thank you SleevePlz
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    robertgreen30:

I would like to second and third that.... maybe forth. Everyone has been awesome to deal with. Thanks for all the great smokes and to MANY more!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Tony...I shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as those guys, thank you. Robert...hold tight...this place is a roller coaster ride