Home Cigar 101
Options

new smoker looking for a good humidor

2»

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I am planning on getting a new BIG humi in a couple weeks. Any advice on where I can get a good one for a decent price?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    smokester:
    bwcarter54:
    Don't get a small one. Go bigggggggg.

Couldn't agree more go as big as your budget allows i just got mine around christmas a 400 count and it is nearly full 400 my a**. Thats another thing the amount they tell you is not right about a hundred less in my case so take that into account too. Hope that info i sent you helped good luck let me know what you end up getting and welcome to this great hobby and community.
    Right. Keep in mind guys, when you buy a humidor, the capacity is based on a classic corona size. This means that it won't hold nearly as many toro, robustos and churchills...yet another reason to just go hog wild and build a walk-in. :D
    Words to live by from three a day Joe.. I am sooo jealous brother Joe, I feel lucky to get one a day in, ( that doesn't sound right) But true, 100 count does not mean 100 cigars at all, I find maybe.. 70 or so.. is a closer count.

Yeah I have about 55-60 in my 90 count and about 40 maxs the 60 count

Thats funny because I have a 20ct and am somehow able to fit 27 rubusto-toro cigars in there. Though I have spent considerable time planning the best way to fit the most smokes I can in there.