Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

brotheradam or dam-my-brother...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I received a great mooch package from brotheradam. Jeff proceeded to give me a smackdown on a simple mooch package. Please, is there a target on my back or what? Who in the world sends out My Fathers on a mooch package? This brother is crazy. But I sure am happy that he is. Jeff, I have now put you near the top of my hit list. Just so you know - this is not a good thing. Thank you for the great cigars and I look forward to smacking you around a little.

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Brotheradam, nicely done. Poking the bear, nothing bad could come from that, right?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Solid Mooch!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Brotheradam, nicely done. Poking the bear, nothing bad could come from that, right?

Most excellent! Tony, that's not a poke. That is a straight up kick to the boys!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    greg2648:
    I received a great mooch package from brotheradam. Jeff proceeded to give me a smackdown on a simple mooch package. Please, is there a target on my back or what? Who in the world sends out My Fathers on a mooch package? This brother is crazy. But I sure am happy that he is. Jeff, I have now put you near the top of my hit list. Just so you know - this is not a good thing. Thank you for the great cigars and I look forward to smacking you around a little.

My pleasure. Enjoy my my friend !