Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Peeing Todd P

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hi all, it is I, SNOOB. I came home after that sweaty chilll from the cigar I had tonight to find more cigars! Before I opened the box, I smelled it. Why? Because earlier today, Todd said he might piss on the cigars of my pass if I wasn't good enough. Opened the box and woop. No pee pee. Smelled them to confirm. Peeehew.

Ok, serious time. Seriously, I'm pretty dumbfounded by the generosity of some dudes on here. I know I'm the new guy here but you have welcomed me so warmly. I give you the same offer. If you ever come over to my house, I welcome you in. Just take your shoes off before you enter my house it is after all a Chinese home.

Look at this selection you guys. WOWZA. I don't even know what some of these are. One that says El Titan De Bronze Maduro. Never seen it. AND, he gave me a Shark! And that Viaje Zombie. booooooOooOOoo. I will immensely enjoy these Todd Pee Pee. imageimage

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice hit!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    That's a nice hit!
    +1,,very nice indeed
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm glad they made it safely brother. The La Verite 2009 is my fav cigar. Period. The MF LE2010 is right up there behind it, followed by the el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. All of those cigars are favs of mine (except the Zombie... I honestly haven't even smoked one yet... but they look and smell awesome). I hope you enjoy em as much as I do!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Quality pics as always! Great selection Todd. Keep smackin' that SNOOB around!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very nice sticks there.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Nice hit, is June bomb Jiunn month? If it's not can we make it that way?
  • Options
    June boom no Jiunn boom. You guys have done enough seriously.

Todd, I will enjoy those. ya hurd me? ya.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I'm glad they made it safely brother. The La Verite 2009 is my fav cigar. Period. The MF LE2010 is right up there behind it, followed by the el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. All of those cigars are favs of mine (except the Zombie... I honestly haven't even smoked one yet... but they look and smell awesome). I hope you enjoy em as much as I do!
    I heard a lot about that La Verite 2009. Will have to be a special occasion for that one sir. Same with that MF LE2010. You gave me a cigar that you haven't had? thanks man. That says alot knowing how nutso some go over the Viaje stuff. It smells and looks amazing. Definitely looking forward to that (on a full stomach). And that El Titan, I am googling it right now. I will for sure enjoy them. ok, back to googling.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice cigars. Good hit Todd