Home General Discussion
Options

Herfing with my brother and 5 vegas limitadas

stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
So tonight I opened 3 boxes of 5 Vegas Limitadas '05-07. To celebrate I asked my brother to join me for a backyard session. To get things going I decided to start at the beginning with the '05
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appnext was the '06 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appthen came the '07 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appand to finish the night 5 hours later came the '08 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppNeedless to say the evening was epic. Thanks for letting me share this with all of you. My bro and I don't get to spend much time indulging like this. It was great hanging out with him and talking about life and the thoughts saved up to share with someone when you have the time.

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Woah very cool man. Some of my best smoking experiences have been marathon sessions with my brother.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's great, an epic session and the memories that will last forever. But how did you manage to save them that long, man I wish I had your discipline.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Man they look like great smokes. Thats awesome!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Are you sure that's you're brother .... You guys look nothing alike.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Very cool stad! Glad you got some good quality time in with your brother. Those sticks look very good. It looks like you kinda went along the lines of what I was going to do soon. I now have 05-12 and was thinking of having an all day smokefest to claim the Limitada Metal (or badge) like the MOW Badgers do in trying to smoke all the MOW blends in one day....Looks like they have a lot of fun doing it, so why not creae one with these?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thats awesome, spending time with family is always great and herfing is even better. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesome bro!! Congrats and just how good are they!!!lol
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    That looks like a great way to spend the day, and smoking with your brother just makes it that much better.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Are you sure that's you're brother .... You guys look nothing alike.
    I know, we get that all the time. Milk man maybe?? lol!! Nah, I hear that a lot!!
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Looks like a great excuse to get outside and relax with your brother. I am hoping to do the same thing tomorrow when my brother comes in for Father's Day.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Very cool stad! Glad you got some good quality time in with your brother. Those sticks look very good. It looks like you kinda went along the lines of what I was going to do soon. I now have 05-12 and was thinking of having an all day smokefest to claim the Limitada Metal (or badge) like the MOW Badgers do in trying to smoke all the MOW blends in one day....Looks like they have a lot of fun doing it, so why not creae one with these?
    THAT would be awesome!! A whole day devoted to the limitada! I'm coming over!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Awesome bro!! Congrats and just how good are they!!!lol
    Worth the wait! I had two boxes of each and smoked the first ones. These were all put away for aging. I didn't keep notes one the first ones but I must say these are better than the first boxes. I thought the '05 was the best, my bro liked the '06 best. The '07 was more mild than all of them but very smooth and somewhat creamy. The '08 was good to but lacked the smoothness of the others.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    That's great, an epic session and the memories that will last forever. But how did you manage to save them that long, man I wish I had your discipline.
    Just buy more cigars than you can smoke!! Lol. :)
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Just buy more cigars than you can smoke!! Lol. :)
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Looks like a great excuse to get outside and relax with your brother. I am hoping to do the same thing tomorrow when my brother comes in for Father's Day.
    Here's to a great day! Cheers!!