Home General Discussion
Options

Great Spot in Baltimore

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
I've been meaning to post this for those of you who enjoy whiskey in all of its wonderful forms for a few weeks now after I spent my first anniversary in Baltimore, but they just posted about being cigar friendly on Facebook, so that bumped it up a couple priorities on my to-do list.

The place is called Rye and I'm fairly sure its a new spot in Fell's Point. The bartender there is a true mixologist in the classic tradition, meaning he actually hand crafts truly original and unique drinks from high quality ingredients, and when I was there he was training a young woman who seemed like an equally talented apprentice. Their drink menu is downright incredible, and the food I had there was amazing as well. Put it simply, we went in there while bar hopping before dinner. We stopped there. We were nearly late for dinner. Then we went back. Now they've posted this to facebook...

"Wonderful weekend for a cocktail and cigar. Smoke outside on our new tables and ask for our selection."
I had no idea about this when I was there. If I could I'd move to Baltimore just to spend more nights here. If you live around the area and haven't checked it out, do it. If you're planning a trip down there, don't miss it.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.