Home General Discussion
Options

Happy Father's Day!

WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
To all the fathers out there... Happy Father's Day! Hope you enjoy your day with a special cigar! :)

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I plan on smoking a Partagas Luisitania.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thank You. I haven't decided what cigars to smoke but have my Chimay chilled so it will be a good day.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Happy Father's Day all.
    My dad was an El' Producto man, don't even know if they make them anymore. Sunday was his cigar day. He would wet his cigar by licking it all over, then let it sit a spell. My sister and I would watch this ritual and once he let my sister wet it for him, she ended up taking a big bite off it. We all just sat there in silence and I can still see the look on his face, shock, awe and love. Then came the laughs.
  • Options
    Nice! May I ask how many little ones you guys have?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish mine were still little ones. LOL!
    2 boys. 19 & 23. And they both think they know everything. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Smoked my special cigars yesterday. Had a God of Fire Series B, Padron 1926 Maddy and a MF LE 2011 And my son is 4.
  • Options
    sierrawestsierrawest Posts: 50
    Thank You... I am blessed with three beautiful, wonderful girls, 14, 18, and 20. They are awesome kids. Got a T 52 beli waiting for me after dinner!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! Had a MF Le Bijou Churchill. Great Smoke! My Baby girl is 12 & my Boy is 8.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I have two girls, 2 and 4 years old. Smoking a Partagas seriesD right now, started with a OpusX
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    My boy is 16, be 17 in September.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Had a great Jdn antano with some yuengling, them dinner with my girls, 11 and 2, at a great place called Burgatory.
  • Options
    Daughter turns 19 on the 25th. Taking her and her boyfriend camping along with the love of my life. Going to teach him how to skeet shoot
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    My first is one the way and I spent the day fishing with my father in law and brother in law and we enjoyed Monte #2's!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Going to teach him how to skeet shoot
    Isn't that dad speak for intimidation?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    james40:
    Going to teach him how to skeet shoot
    Isn't that dad speak for intimidation?
    Haha, normally yes but he's a good kid. We had a similar lack of upbringing and hes had every reason to fail but is driven to succeed. Besides, he's never fired a gun and I get to teach him gun safety the proper way. I want to take his step dad hunting (that's dad talk).
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    My first is one the way and I spent the day fishing with my father in law and brother in law and we enjoyed Monte #2's!
    congrats sir.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    3 girls 6,4,and 18 months, smoking an LFD FP IV
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I had a blast with my kids. We cooked and prepared Japanese Sushi together. Kids love to press the rice with fish. I just miss my wife who is attending a seminar in Washington. She tried her best to cancel the trip but couldn't do it. Anyway, sometime life is not perfect but I spent some quality time with my kids.
  • Options
    Glad you all got to enjoy your day with your offsprings :) We took took T.j, (the best stepdad in the world) bowling. Had a wonderful time.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    No smokes today, but some good quality time with the family. We have two boys. One is 3 yrs old and the other is 8 weeks.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You, smoked a My Father, and I have a little 14 month old girl
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Father's Day to the dads. Had a busy day!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Nice! May I ask how many little ones you guys have?

Don't have any little ones myself, those records are sealed. When I read your post and you mentioned a special cigar it brought back the El' Producto scene just like it was yesterday, hadn't thought about that for years. So then I spent the morning staining the deck and remembering more fun times. Anyway, had a great Father's Day, hope you all did as well and thanks for firing up some memories WhoDeyGal.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Belated Fathers Day to everyone, Played Golf in a small Eastside/Westside Match played Sat. and Sunday, I palyed for my CClub(East) and one of my Sons (#2) played for the municipal course(West). Had a good time, Eastside won (Son and I halved Match Play). Cigars along the way were, Ave Maria Sal, Brickhouse from Greg, Morro Castles, 4- AJ Fenandez overruns(Diesels) 2- CCOM Sun Grown.
    Have 4 Boys, 25, 24, 21, 20 (hence 1,2,3,4) all moved out, 1 married, so the wife and I are empty nesters, they all came home for dinner which was really cool, so I had a great weekend!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Belated Fathers Day to everyone as well. I had a great day with the family yesterday. We went to church (kind of broke down when thinking of my father, but my oldest was right next to me to comfort me), came home and ate lunch...chilled out for awhile then went out for Sushi. Last night I was able to enjoy a my father cedros cervantes. I am blessed with 2 beautiful daughters (11 as of Saturday and 7).THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Wife hooked me up with a ccom gift certificate, Xikar multi tool and told me I can pick out a new grill (winning!!!)