Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Don't even know where to begin......

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
So, the taliban went with a complex attack today. The devastation has rendered me speechless. I don't even know where to begin other than to say thank you brothers, this was WAY over the top. This one blew up in my face, so it is going to take some time for me to recover.

First up is the overall destruction that got my azz handed to me:
Brian (Medic45) put a double stacked mine IED in this box, he even added some playing cards, brother thank you very much, you definately went overboard:
Ryan (aeon) also hit me with some good sticks as well, much appreciated brother:
Dan (Toombes) also joined in on this daisy chain attack. Thank you Dan, you are awesome:
Next up is Mike (skweekz) who knew I wanted to try the Ghurkas, again, thank you, this was way above and beyond brother:
And last but certainly not least was Tony (0patience). He sent some humi solution, a few sticks that I am looking forward to, and a 40ct herf-a-dor. Tony, thank you, you have out-done yourself:
Gents, I do not even know how to express my gratitude. I am truely thankful from the bottom of my heart. You are definately fine examples of the brotherhood this forum is all about. Again, thank you, and paybacks are as they say...........a mother ******!

Comments

• Options
    Lest I not forget, a special thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for shipping this whole debacle out. Thanks Nikki and Tj!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very nice guys!!!! That's how to show some love. Marine, it looks like you have plenty of company for the next two months lol. It's not over for you either, in August it time for you to be smacked around state side!! Lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Is your M R still standing, lol. Nice freakin hits fellas....

• Options
    Brother, I went to SERE school, but I don't know how much more smackin I can take before I break! Lol
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Our pleasure, big brother! Very nice hit :)
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ten hut
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Is your M R still standing, lol. Nice freakin hits fellas....

There is nothing standing, the whole city is in ruins!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoo hoo!! It made it!!
    Glad to see that it finally got there.

A bit of a hint on the herf-a-dor, after you fly or go somewhere with it, that little black knob is to bleed air into or out of it. I flew to Las Vegas after I got it and played hell trying to get the damn thing open. It was sealed tight. It wasn't until the wife figured out to open that knob that I was able to get it open.
    Must be why I keep her around. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Thanks brother. It will come in great use in about another 5 weeks on that 14 hour plane ride home. You all have ensured plenty of good smoke opportunities and safe travel for them, and for that I am debted to you.
  • Options
    lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    this is awesome.. well done everyone involved
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    thats what I like to see, great job everyone.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit.
  • Options
    Nice hit. You guys rock!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    *Petey*:
    thats what I like to see, great job everyone.
    yea! good game good game. *ass slap*
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    That was a couple of Killer hits!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Allright Hell of a Care Pkg fellas!!!! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    brother I am glad they arrived safely. And I hope you enjoy. I was gonna send some of the misses special cookies but we were afraid they would be destroyed since they are made up of 75% oil...ill get them to you when u get state side.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy, James! You definitely deserve it, brother! Let me know when you're stateside and I'll road trip up and we'll have a grand ol' herf.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, it means alot and is very appreciated. I will definately be kept busy for the next five weeks until I make it home. People around this FOB are going to think this place is on fire, lol.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice James:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...