Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

webmost, what did my post office do to you??...

Well done sir.. What is the unbanded green one?

Also I just bought two sun grown and two red label ccom sticks the other day and loved the sun grown one(haven't had the red yet) so thank you very much for allowing me to try the rest of the line ;)

also the black market is prob my favorite stick so nice choice there too

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit webmost
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Way to through me under the Bus!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting sick of this. I don't know why I have to get blamed for everything. It wasn't me, I tell you. What happens is, the neighbor's cat sneaks into my garage, I have a laptop on the workbench, and when you get a critter who likes to play with a mouse, why... strange things happen via the innernet.

I tried to explain all this to the guys from Homeland Security last week. They didn't believe me either. They never found what they were looking for but I still can't sit down. One thing leads to another. Now the RedHead's asking what're all the blue gloves doing in the trash can.

The mystery smoke with no label, I'll ask the cat to explain after you burn it. On my way to the neighbor now. Hate cats.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Starting out package, get start aquiring tastes, Tell the Cat nice picks!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...