Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Pig's Birthday? Jiunn Strikes Again!

So Saturday morning, I get home from work and go check my mailbox on the way to the house. I reach for the door on the mailbox, and SOMETHING FRIGGIN GROWLS AT ME!!! Pulled my hand back and listened - nothing. Since work was a 3:30am start, thought I must be losing my marbles.

Reached for the mailbox door, and heard it again, and again was growled at? WTF Im thinking, so I jerk the door open, and THESE jump out at me...

The sticks on the top row all fall into the category of FAVORITE SNIPER STICKS, including two Anejo's - one of which is the famed No. 77 Shark!

For those of you who havent had the pleasure of gazing on them yet, the bottom row include the Tatuaje Little Monsters, hence the growling in my mailbox. Unbelievable!

This amazing package arrived courtesy of our resident court jester Juinn (you know, like Beaver Cleaver's mom?) who took it upon himself to blow me up in most amazing fashion because 1) I recently had a birthday, and 2) he could.

Gentlemen, under those crazy posts and funny nicknames he hangs on everyone around here beats a heart of gold inside Juinn's chest. Thank you so much for this amazing gift my friend, your generosity made this birthday one to remember! :-)

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Damn Jiunn, way to go brother.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That was a massive hit on a heavy brother lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, Jiunn was a good month for you, pun intended. Great hit and happy birthday.
    jliu:
    you called him fat again. if i could post i would say "big boned Wolfie. He's just big boned"
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Jiunn living through pm's, priceless
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Day-um!!
    Let's see... Roughly a 10 hr drive.... If I didn't stop to eat and just pee by the gas pump while I'm filling the car I could probably knock off a few extra minutes... I could be there in the morning!!
    Jiunn done muffed you up, bro! Enjoy!!
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    His Kung Fu is strong. Nicely done!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ha Ha Ha Ha,,, Youve Been SNOOBED!!! I laugh at your beatdown,,,HAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    stad:
    His Kung Fu is strong. Nicely done!
    +1 with hits like that maybe we should start calling him
    Pai Mei Jiunn (like the months)
    or
    "Pai Mei (like the month) Jiunn (like The month) "
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a really nice hit and to a very deserving BORK. Well done, Jiunn!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Direwolf:
    Looks like Juinne is moving up the ranks fast here. Maybe he is the kung fu panda?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Dayum, just Dayum.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Great hit jiunn entertaining with your posts and a stand up guy.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    The Sniper:
    Gentlemen, under those crazy posts and funny nicknames he hangs on everyone around here beats a heart of gold inside Juinn's chest. Thank you so much for this amazing gift my friend, your generosity made this birthday one to remember! :-)

I've known Jiunn for a while now, and you nailed it glen.

and a great hit to a great botl, well done Jiunn.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice jiunn like the month! Very impressed!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Jiunn, nice hit. BTW I didnt know you were in bloodsport?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Pow bang missourah sniper slightly wounded. I say slightly because I dont want you to go california hunting or any of that munster stuff. Enjoy my friend! Whoa wait turn around. Did you lose weight? Lookin gooood.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    Pow bang missourah sniper slightly wounded. I say slightly because I dont want you to go california hunting or any of that munster stuff. Enjoy my friend! Whoa wait turn around. Did you lose weight? Lookin gooood.
    LOL I see you are capable of learning, both from forum history AND from Direwolf's spray bottle to the muzzle for bad behavior in the house. You may now remove the "S" from your title of SNOOB sir. :-)

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    LOL I see you are capable of learning, both from forum history AND from Direwolf's spray bottle to the muzzle for bad behavior in the house. You may now remove the "S" from your title of SNOOB sir. :-)

Hasn't stopped me from pissing on your rims.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

Hasn't stopped me from pissing on your rims.
    I know. You puppies do that for the same reason you lick your own junk - because you can. I accept that. LOL

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rollin on dubs? no. rollin on BALLLZ
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome freakin hit! Nice job Jiunny Jiunn.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit on a deserving target. I am impressed.