Home General Discussion

Ccom is the bomb

I just called and placed an order for some Undercrowns and got a great deal. I order most of my cigars here, but I'm not a huge spender, but I still got an awesome deal. I love this place. BTW. I heard a lot of hype about the Undercrown and got two in a sampler a while back. I was too anxious and had the first one ROTT. It wasn't great and I was very disappointed. I put the other one away and revisited it after 5 months. Needless to say, it was AWESOME! My new favorite. I cant wait to get these and rest them for a while. Long ashes my friends. Thanks Ccom!

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Yes, they seem to treat the high rollers and the regulars both pretty well around here.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Da Bomb!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    hehe, yeah I never drop a LOT on cigars have pretty much all I need and then some (more the latter) but at times I place orders.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Yes, they seem to treat the high rollers and the regulars both pretty well around here.
    I should hope so, I'd wager there are a lot more regular folk than highrollers that buy here, and as a group we probably spend more money overall.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    I just loved the fact that when I called in they were patient with the fact that I was new and not entirely sure on everything I wanted. Pretty nice to hear Andy D start entering my order and telling me what he could give me for a little lower price than they listed online and then he threw a few freebies in too. They definitely have made me a repeat customer. Keep it up Ccom!
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Roberto99:
    I'll attest to this. I'm no high roller, but Tim makes me feel that way everytime I email him for either an order, a question or just providing some feedback on some of the great smokes I've had over the years because of him and Ccom. The only time I'll buy from somewhere else is if it is something Ccom doesn't carry or local B&M purchases.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Customer service is great. All of the reps I've dealt with are outstanding and dealing with them directly is the way to go. Andy is my man right now, always takes care of you.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    bigjohn125, Next time you order, ask for Tina, she is the BOMB, she will help U with deals and she will even make up a sample special to what U need and or love. SEE YAAAAAAAA