Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Your Cow Bell Rung

2»

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    So...yeah. I am a victim of this Cow Bell nonsense. Funny thing is that the addy this package was sent to was to my old condo. You done scared the crap out of my tenant renting the place. She called me and was like "Daniel San, Daniel San...You have Box, ticking inside! I call 911?!" (She's Korean No relation to Joon...................I think). I don't know what I did/say to get bombed, but with all jokes aside I Thank You very much Mr. Mike. (Nice touch with the lanceros) I love this forum
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    OOoOoOoOo -__- Daniel chan. sooOoOoo bigger package desunes O_o. ichiban!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should have known better than to try and have a friendly conversation with Mike about the AJ Overruns and not expect to be left unscathed....
    What I thought was just a nice chat between friends, Mike took it as "I need to bomb the $hit out of Johnny5 with some AJ ORs."

Many thanks Mike!!! I look forward to lighting these up and trying to figure out what they are.
    I'm also slowly beginning to learn my lesson that I can't let my guard down around here, haha.

Thanks brother!! Your generosity never ceases to amaze me.
    You help to make this forum a great, fun (and often crazy insane) place!

(5 different cigars, with 2 of each)
    http://i.imgur.com/PAvJT.jpg

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    The Madness continues!!!
  • lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    Was laughing at this thread and these poor saps that are gonna have to go to Menards this weekend to buy new mailboxes... Then I stopped by the post office on my way home from work.. Saw that little yellow slip saying I had something that didn't fit in my box and I knew to take off running.. Went back after to examine the damage

My humidor had TWO cigars in it two weeks ago.. Then ONE person gets my address and now it looks like this

And I just ordered 12 from catfish with no place to put them.. this really is the best and the worst place all rolled into one..

*lid was open for a while, not really 59% in there
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Great job Mike! You've been on a tear lately
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    lukemck:
    Was laughing at this thread and these poor saps that are gonna have to go to Menards this weekend to buy new mailboxes... Then I stopped by the post office on my way home from work.. Saw that little yellow slip saying I had something that didn't fit in my box and I knew to take off running.. Went back after to examine the damage

My humidor had TWO cigars in it two weeks ago.. Then ONE person gets my address and now it looks like this

And I just ordered 12 from catfish with no place to put them.. this really is the best and the worst place all rolled into one..

*lid was open for a while, not really 59% in there
    Yeah, a little 50 ct doesn't last long around here. It seems like a joke when someone tells you to buy a cooler in response to your introductory post. It's no joke.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    So I go away for a long weekend and give away tons of cigars and smoke plenty myself only to come home and see I've been bombed. Damn thought I was finally making some room! Thanks dude! Due to you and the sprint I think I'll have to pass the generosity along here soon.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!