Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

June(Jiunn) Like The Month (WTH)

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
WTH man, you said you didn't have the ones I was looking for. But you did have the smaller vitola. I figured like everyone else. You would send some stragglers, but come on dude. The freakin PO is pissed, wife disturbed and my basement smells like smoke. Hope its just the cellophane that smells like this. Wow, I'm speechless, thank you. And we all know what happens next. I can't just let this lay low. Pictures in the making, soon to follow. Thank you again Juinny....

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dear Master Young,
    His Eminence, the Month of June, has kindly asked me to reply to this message in his stead. He wishes me to convey that good cigars go to good guys such as yourself. He regrets that he is unable to reply due to his closeness to having 1000 posts upon the forum, and because he's a p****y...
    Please accept Mrs. Cleaver's kindest wishes.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Dear Master Young,
    His Eminence, the Month of June, has kindly asked me to reply to this message in his stead. He wishes me to convey that good cigars go to good guys such as yourself. He regrets that he is unable to reply due to his closeness to having 1000 posts upon the forum, and because he's a p****y...
    LMAO
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    The forum may never be this quite again. Once Junie B Jones hits a thousand he is going to be racing to 2,000 and cracking us all up along the way! Toombes, I am sure you made him proud with that one!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    The Kid:
    Toombes:
    Dear Master Young,
    LMAO
    +2 !!!
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Can't wait to see the pics of this carnage, nice hit Jiunn, but geeze, can no one spell this man's name right? remember i before u except after, I don't know what I'm talking about here
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    guess I'm the mailman lol
    jliu:
    tell him this, "Ricky Rick. If I had one wish. That one wish would be to herf with you. Enjoy-ee"
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesomeness can't wait to see the dmg!! Good job june like the month!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    *Petey*:
    Can't wait to see the pics of this carnage, nice hit Jiunn, but geeze, can no one spell this man's name right? remember i before u except after, I don't know what I'm talking about here

Thanks Petey, whoever you are. You are right A E I O U and sometimes Y, lol. Do Boyd know you took his avatar, lol.

Updated, see first post, thanks again Jiunn. I owe ya one. A bunch of my personal favorites and a few I wanted to try....
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    WOW! Nice!!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Jesus thats a nice layout. Noice.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    DA-ANG! that is nice! Too bad June wont post though.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dayyyyummmmmm!!! great hit Jiunn.
    very very very nice selection of ceegars there...
    yum!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Amazing selection Jiunn!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    The Kid:
    Toombes:
    Dear Master Young,
    LMAO
    +2 !!!
    +3
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    RCY Cigars:
    *Petey*:

Thanks Petey, whoever you are. You are right A E I O U and sometimes Y, lol. Do Boyd know you took his avatar, lol.

Updated, see first post, thanks again Jiunn. I owe ya one. A bunch of my personal favorites and a few I wanted to try....
    LOL, no worries Rick, I got your back. And took Boyd's avatar?!?!?! what are you talking about, I AM his lunatic avatar. hahahaha. And is that the new undercrown corona? And which padron is that? the 45 year? 44 year? Freaking serious lineup there. Thats awesome
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Good God! You guys don't mess around! Just witnessing such carnage humbles me.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You totally deserve Ricky Rick. Its time for my morning cup o joe