Home General Discussion
Options

A cigar is an experience

pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
So how do you enjoy a good cigar?

A good hearty meal beforehand is a must, including fine libations of course.
Then a little clean up afterwords.
And on to dessert.
Thanks for the smoke Toombes.

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    HERE is a man who understands how to do it right! Grat pics brother, thanks! :-)

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Looks delish!!! I had a Wendy's snack wrap last night! (Wife was outta town on business)
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    mmccartneydc:
    Looks delish!!! I had a Wendy's snack wrap last night! (Wife was outta town on business)
    LOL... sad. As long a it was a grilled one though, I guess you're on the right track. haha. And damn OP, looks like you know how to have a good dinner and dessert.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    HERE is a man who understands how to do it right! Grat pics brother, thanks! :-)

+1 - amen to that ^^^.
    rock on, pelirrojo - i like your style. you know how it's done.

i'll just leave this here too

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing it right.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    So how do you enjoy a good cigar?

I think I'm going to do just what you did, man that looks good. Don't know if my mouth is watering for the steak or stick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice, how is the Summerfest? I almost picked some up to try to pair with cigars but fell back on the oatmeal stout.
  • Options
    The summerfest is nice. It's just a hoppy pilsner, not that bs "triple hopped" miller lite kinda hoppy pilsner, but a good one. I've yet to have a beer from Sierra Nevada that didn't satisfy, but it's damn near 100 degrees here and a pale ale just wasn't going to do the trick. Is there any kind of a beer thread around here? I'm a beer drinkin' sob. Red meat, cold beer, and tobacco do a body good.

Editor's note: last evening's festivities made staying awake in an afternoon meeting rather difficult.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Right on BROTHER, this is how you do it. Photobucket
  • Options
    jgibv that picture is cracking me up. Quite possibly one of the finest things I've seen as of late. That thing has avatar written all over it.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ever eat a whole meal with a cigar lit the entire time? Life can be good.
  • Options
    Well I'm back at it this evening. I'm a slow learner. Dinner was far less eventful however.