Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The official "Things that I hate about June (Like the noob) thread"

I figure since Odd Job is sidelined waiting for his 1000 post cherry to pop, we might as well rile the little bugger up. Come on guys, lets make him choke on his out of focus cigars.

Comments

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I don't like that he is genetically unable to grow a beard...Don't trust the little bugger
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    He stole my Ear Wax collection.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    He has yet to send me a steaming hot bowl of pho!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My fotune cookie was broken in the wrapper before I opened it the other day. I figue that has to be Jiunns fault.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Last time I ate korean bbq they ran my debit card 6 times for 720 dollars for what should have been a 120 dollar bill. Juinn tought them how to do math. So yeah thats his fault.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    He lives upriver from me.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I hate how he insists on wearing that same green cocktail gown everywhere he goes! Get a new one already
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    I hate how he insists on wearing that same green cocktail gown everywhere he goes! Get a new one already
    its because you told him that he looked good in it..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    He slurps his noodles like a 5 year old.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    He learned his Kung Fu from street fighter
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I hate that he has his own thread. Or is that jealous envy, lol. You guys are too much....
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    He likes the oddest flavor of "cream" soup... Gross Jiunn.
  • Options
    His.. I guess you'd say fetish for vintage cabbage patch kids kinda unnerves me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    He sits down to go pee....for goodness sake man.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I cant rip him because I dont know him but dang lol you guys are vicious =p.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL this thread is crackin' me up
    y'all tormentin the poor guy knowing he won't post since he's so close to 1000. i saw the destruction he's been layin down, you people are playing with fire IMHO.

But I'll jump on the band wagon....
    The 1 thing I've hated most about June (like the month) is the A/C bill!!! It's killin' me...and it's too hot to get away with not running the A/C too. urrgg.

But as far as hatin' on June (like Jiunn the crazy BOTL) - not gettin' tied up in this mess. I got much respect for June (you know like Jiunn, like the month, like Johnny Cash's second wife's name) and his crazy posts, always makin' me laugh.
    Keep it up bro. LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the fact that Jiunn in July always wins the Nathans Hot Dog eating contest............
  • Options
    How he always talks about his summer at band camp
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of hatin on the brother I'd like to thank him.
    Joon (like the bug that shows up this month) , thank you for fireworks. Also thank you for the crappy prizes that my kids win at Chuck E Cheese, among other cheaply made toys.
    How ever, no thank you to Panda Express. Panda Express sucks. Take that sh*t back.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    The guy laughs at his own jokes. Really?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hiiiiiii everyone! *waving hand* Just wanted to say that I feel loved by you idiotic scumbagging vagisil smearing **** faces. That was my 999. Goodbye ****. <3 SNOOBIE
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That we havent had an interaction yet.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Instead of hatin on the brother I'd like to thank him.
    Joon (like the bug that shows up this month) , thank you for fireworks. Also thank you for the crappy prizes that my kids win at Chuck E Cheese, among other cheaply made toys.
    How ever, no thank you to Panda Express. Panda Express sucks. Take that sh*t back.

Bird Flu count?
  • Options
    Vision:
    wow, you came out of the closet so fast I thought it was Jooon himself..
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    Vision:

Are you saying we had traded cigar for cigar....I thought it was funny that it was in his pants. Yes, it was a petite corona too....
  • Options
    Vision:
    letsgowithbob:
    Vision:

Are you saying we had traded cigar for cigar....I thought it was funny that it was in his pants. Yes, it was a petite corona too....
    what did you use to cut that with? double bladed guillotine.....Joon was talking about the other day but I just figured he was chinese-pronouncing bliss...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    hiiiiiii everyone! *waving hand* Just wanted to say that I feel loved by you idiotic scumbagging vagisil smearing **** faces. That was my 999. Goodbye ****.
    LOL,,too funny,, I wouldnt say hate more like despise,,,why you ask??? Because he's so dang hott,,his grandeur is too distracting and interferes with my cigar smokin enjoyment.. Thanks Jiunn,, Thanks alot. Go get a skimask or somethin will ya?
    Or may I suggest contactin JJ and seeing if he can make ya one of these
    jj20030: