Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Up for grabs spring cleaning

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Ok so I have made a bag of cigars I'm not very fond of. If you want them it's a bag of 21 so far and mixed. Most of these were gifts but are just taking up space and after sitting on them for a bit they have not became any better to me. So I'm digging thru my humies and throwing what I don't consider my taste in a bag! Some are crap but some I know people think are decent sticks. To name some there are ab family blends and tempus some hoyo dark knights, cubaou's and Patel bros. I haven't finish so I'm sure there will be more!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn those are all pretty good sticks,,aside from the patel bros which aren't that bad either,, You feelin ok???Can always donate to the troops
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Lee - been looking to try the tempus. Maybe we can work a trade. Let me know
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    And I'm interested in the Hoyo Dark Knights and Cubaos!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good call "the kid" troops is a great idea... Who is in charge of that bandy?
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if its bandyt or Catfish, but it looks like a couple brothers (buckeye & allsmokedup) are interested in some
    The Kid:
    Not sure if its bandyt or Catfish, but it looks like a couple brothers (buckeye & allsmokedup) are interested in some
    Yeah I have plenty to get rid of!! I'm trying not to over flow my coolador since everything else is pretty packed
    Money can't buy taste
    Buckeye pm me
    Money can't buy taste