Home Cigar 101
Options

Forbidden X Lancero aka Phantom

rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

I know the black band Forbidden X cigars are irregular production comes with different blend. I have been told this cigars were released in 2002. I am still learning about Opus X, Forbidden X line cigars. How can I verify this information? I never had this cigar before.

Dennis, Burton, LCPLEEL- you guys are Opus X experts. Could you please shed some light on this? Thanks!
Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Send to me and I'll test it for you!! LOL:-) been looking at those:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gunna shoot you a pm ...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    All I found was on here Vitolas.net looks like a Casa Fuente release but still a Rosado wrapper
  • Options
    Nice find by the way
  • Options
    There are five lanceros in the pictures...interestingly the forth one doesn't have the year. I have been told these Forbidden X Lanceros are from 2002 release. What do you think? Thanks!
  • Options
    I can't see all the pics since I am viewing on my phone but from what I read, most were 2002 produced. Those are probably very tasty. You have an exquisite taste.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    I can't see all the pics since I am viewing on my phone but from what I read, most were 2002 produced. Those are probably very tasty. You have an exquisite taste.
    are you an expert on fuente cigars or something? would you call yourself a guru muru?
  • Options
    I consider Dennis as a guru muru of the Fuente cigars. Dennis and me connect right away about the Fuente cigars. I can always depend on his vast AF cigar knowledge.
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    are you an expert on fuente cigars or something? would you call yourself a guru muru?
  • Options
    I'm flattered. To be honest, I feel Burton, Isaac, and Rich Wheelwright know more than me. As far as taste in Fuente cigars, you and I are doppelgangers. Jiunn, that's a fancy word for twins.... sukka
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    I'm flattered. To be honest, I feel Burton, Isaac, and Rich Wheelwright know more than me. As far as taste in Fuente cigars, you and I are doppelgangers. Jiunn, that's a fancy word for twins.... sukka
    I learned that word from How I Met Your Mother. That's one of my favorite shows.
  • Options
    *** Robin and Spanish speaking lawyer Marshall are awesome
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Those are Casa Fuentes and Casa Fuente opened its doors in 2005. It might have been rolled in 02 but who cares. Its a great smoke. The black band and black foot band makes me say Casa Fuente. And Yes Dennis is a Fuente Master.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    dennisking:
    *** Robin and Spanish speaking lawyer Marshall are awesome
    Oh how I love Robin!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Those look great, I would check to see if there is any mold under that cedar though.