Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

SNOOBS 1K Pass - It's back on like GOJIRAAAA!!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hello. SNOOB here. My One Thousand post (rahhh rahhh cheer cheer fist pump fist pump)! So, first of all, I missed you idiots. It feels great to be back!

For my 1K pass, it is only right that I give respect and thanks to first CCOM and in conjunction to that, you guys. Without the awesome employees at CCOM (Tim as my go to brother. BIG shout out to Timmy woot woot), I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting you guys. So this is a big thank you to CCOM and YOU GUYS. Call it a CCOM and friends 1K pass!

So below, you'll see two pics. One bag containing 26 Man O War Armada coronas (one for each participant) purchased from none other than The Beard. Second is an empty Diesel Unlimited Belicoso box. The ONLY thing I want you guys to do is first take one Armada out of the bag and then with the sharpie supplied, please sign your name on the Diesel box (anywhere is fine). The Diesel box has major significance to me because it was my very first box purchase (and it is only right that it was from CCOM). When I get my box back, I'm going to put it on top of my wineador to remember you d-bags every time I open my fridge. I apologize in advance because I want to be generous but like most folks, I need to work within the confines of my budget. I hope you guys like the Armada just as much as I do.

Thank you guys so much for joining my pass. I know some passes can be a headache so I greatly appreciate you guys celebrating with me. The priority listing is as below. The pass will first start with *Petey* (Boyd), my good buddy that I've come to know more and more and immensely enjoy hanging out with (no **** but you guys probably don't believe me huh)? The pass will end with Direwolf, Wolfie, my go to dude to joke around like there is no tomorrow. Essentially the idea is to start from the West Coast and slowly move towards the East Coast and then back to me. Thanks you guys. Never would I think I would call you guys brothers and sisters of the leaf especially in an online platform but I am glad to call each and every single one of you that. I will hand the pass off to Boyd this Sunday. SNOOB.

*Petey*
Sporus
jlmarta
Smokingdaddy
danielzreyes
james40
LCPLEEL
bigfnsteve
stad
The Kid
firetruckguy
BigT06
taythebigs
Toombes
Medic45
SleevePlz
jsnake
mmccartneydc
whodeygal and TJ
buckeyecigar
Vision
Ken Light
marineatbn03
RCY Cigars
Direwolf

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    wow man, that is Awesome! thanks for letting me be a part of this, and congrats on finally getting that 1k!!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Incredible, and wayyyy more than generous idea for a pass. Don't expect that f***er to return empty though.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome SNOOB. Thanks for having me. BTW, you left your toothbrush at my place. Seriously though, I would assume everyone will replace their Armada with another stick. Can we all agree to just take an Armada and save the others for Jiunn? Maybe each of us could write our name on the stick that we contribute. If no one tells him what we are adding, it will be an awesome surprise when he gets it back and he would be able to tell who gave him each one. This is just an idea, what does everyone else think?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome bro! Thanks and cant wait till it gets here! Congrats on 1K
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats Jiunn! Thanks for having us!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1k, didn't you tell me to get a life when I got to 2K???? BTW, i see during your Hiatus you didn't learn how to take better pictures!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Incredible, and wayyyy more than generous idea for a pass. Don't expect that f***er to return empty though.
    +1 Time to get rid of some doo doo sticks.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks for letting me join your pass. I hope we can herf when I'm up there in August.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    This is awesome SNOOB. Thanks for having me. BTW, you left your toothbrush at my place. Seriously though, I would assume everyone will replace their Armada with another stick. Can we all agree to just take an Armada and save the others for Jiunn? Maybe each of us could write our name on the stick that we contribute. If no one tells him what we are adding, it will be an awesome surprise when he gets it back and he would be able to tell who gave him each one. This is just an idea, what does everyone else think?

I'm in favor of an idea such as this. I think ol' Jiunny is being incredibly generous and, after all, it's billed as a Pass - not an outright gift to each of us.

Note to Jiunn - Major Congrats on the 1K milestone and a sincere Thanks for letting me take part.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Jiunn, you've been a fantastic addition to our family.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    I apologize in advance because I want to be generous but like most folks, I need to work within the confines of my budget.
    Are you kidding me with this??? You're basically giving away TWENTY SIX MoW Armadas at $15 a pop, and you're worried about being viewed as not generous enough? By my math thats a nearly $400 gift you're giving to some of the best members of this forum, simply because you love being a part of the forum yourself.

Boys and girls, if that isnt the DEFINITION of generosity, I dont know what it could possibly be.

Class move by a 100% class act Jiunn Juinn June Cleaver Cash-Carter, and I salute you sir. Here's to your 1,000th post and here's looking forward to the next 1,000!

The way you've been going, that should be sometime around mid July! ;-) And I for one cant wait.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    I apologize in advance because I want to be generous but like most folks, I need to work within the confines of my budget.
    Are you kidding me with this??? You're basically giving away TWENTY SIX MoW Armadas at $15 a pop, and you're worried about being viewed as not generous enough? By my math thats a nearly $400 gift you're giving to some of the best members of this forum, simply because you love being a part of the forum yourself.

Boys and girls, if that isnt the DEFINITION of generosity, I dont know what it could possibly be.

Class move by a 100% class act Jiunn Juinn June Cleaver Cash-Carter, and I salute you sir. Here's to your 1,000th post and here's looking forward to the next 1,000!

The way you've been going, that should be sometime around mid July! ;-) And I for one cant wait.

+1 Mr. Sniper Glen said it right just then. Heck of addition to the forum.

Congrats again and thanks for letting me in. Now let's get this bad boy going. I have a good/bad feeling that your box will come back with more than signatures :)....

• Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

+1. Agreed. Very generous Jiunn!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    RCY Cigars:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

+1 Mr. Sniper Glen said it right just then. Heck of addition to the forum.

Congrats again and thanks for letting me in. Now let's get this bad boy going. I have a good/bad feeling that your box will come back with more than signatures :)....
    +1 for both of these guys. Could not have said it better myself.

Congrats Jiunn, thanks for bringing the funny to the forums and thanks for letting me be apart of your pass. Now it's time to get this going, and when the package does make it back to you, bend over and take your a$$ kicking like a SNOOB!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    There should be a couple things cleared up before this heads out. From the original post, Jiunn is sending each person an Armada and asking each of us to sign the box. That's easy enough. We need to decide if the cigars we add are specifically for Jiunn or are to be added to the pass and available to the following participants. Jiunn will obviously insist on sharing, so his opinion doesn't really count. Sorry. Personally, I would like to be able to add a cigar to the package with the knowledge that it will be received by the person that offered up this outrageously generous gift to all of us. No offense to the rest of you, but this is not about you. I also hate to make rules such as this when it's really not my place, but I think this should be set in stone prior to it starting.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    There should be a couple things cleared up before this heads out. From the original post, Jiunn is sending each person an Armada and asking each of us to sign the box. That's easy enough. We need to decide if the cigars we add are specifically for Jiunn or are to be added to the pass and available to the following participants. Jiunn will obviously insist on sharing, so his opinion doesn't really count. Sorry. Personally, I would like to be able to add a cigar to the package with the knowledge that it will be received by the person that offered up this outrageously generous gift to all of us. No offense to the rest of you, but this is not about you. I also hate to make rules such as this when it's really not my place, but I think this should be set in stone prior to it starting.
    I agree completely. Take your Armada, sign the box, and make a contribution(or don't). We should keep these in a separate bag maybe? Or in the box?

Also, I hate to be that guy, but do we have to worry about Sharpie Stank getting infused into the cigars after we sign the box?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Hey guys. First off thanks so much for the very kind words. It filled me up with a ton of gas so Ive been farting all morning haha. So I know this is a pass. But this is my version of a pass. Meaning the only thing expected is for you guys to take an armada and sign the box. Please treat this as a gift. Its just me simply thanking you and ccom
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    I agree completely. Take your Armada, sign the box, and make a contribution(or don't). We should keep these in a separate bag maybe? Or in the box?

Also, I hate to be that guy, but do we have to worry about Sharpie Stank getting infused into the cigars after we sign the box?
    Totally agree, every stick put in should go to Jiunn. As for the box with the signatures, maybe one of the first couple of people can find a large enough zip lock to keep the box in so the sharpie smell is contained.

since this is one funny guy who started this pass we should find something that we all agree on that should be put in the box, like little Buddha statues or something. Imagine Jiunn getting the box back with 26 different Buddha statues LOL or even fortune cookies!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mrs. Cleaver-Carter-Cash, you did post this as a pass so expect a severe reaming from everyone involved. Congrats on the 1000 and I hope to see you hit 2K relatively soon! Thank you for letting me be involved and keep an eye out for your moooooooooooooooch package which is going out tomorrow. Now, where did I put those Thompson Gold labels...?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome Jiunn. I am thankful to part of your pass. You have made one guy overseas laugh numerous times and help pass some seriously boring downtime. I for one and all for the idea of any stick added going back to Jiunn exclusively. Again brother, thanks for allowing me to be a part of this milestone.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Screw these nicey nicey guys.. When the pass hits me I'm taking everything out of it and sending it back full of soup cans.... and collect.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Screw these nicey nicey guys.. When the pass hits me I'm taking everything out of it and sending it back full of soup cans.... and collect.
    as long as you stuff a couple of manpons for me to plug up, I'm totally fine with that. Gotta take precautions ya hurd me?

btw guys, I double zip loc bagged the sharpie. Shouldn't be an issue with the smell. if it is, feel free to toss it and just use a regular pen or something
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    SleevePlz:
    Jiunn will obviously insist on sharing, so his opinion doesn't really count. Sorry.
    LMAO!!! Loved this! :-D

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, Jiunn (like the bug), I echo what everyone else has said and thank you for allowing me to partake in this pass! Extremely generous!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Congrats on 1k, didn't you tell me to get a life when I got to 2K???? BTW, i see during your Hiatus you didn't learn how to take better pictures!! LMAO
    Wow i used that word earlier myself,,,ah the force is strong!!! Thanks Jiunn!! Awesome sentiment and gesture. I miss you,,lol
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite the gesture my man. As for the rules to the pass.... I know for me... I will be adding sticks with his name on them as a gift for the MoWA.... For the rest.... Im cool with what ever.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I have been away so much lately that I totally missed this one. Should be fun for all involved. Congratulations on your 1000 posts Jliu
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Thanks bro for allowing me to join this awesome pass, congrats on the 1k and ummm it probably won't be empty lol
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:

Yup, I'm fully on board with this plan too. I'll get this started off and figure out some way to package this up. At least initially I'll use the box to help protect everything, but I'm sure as it goes along you guys will need to readjust that somehow.

And as was mentioned earlier, I agree that there should not be a requirement for adding stuff back, but for those of us that want to, we will, blindly and with no names, so that those that don't want to won't feel like they have to. So if you feel compelled to leave something in the box then do that, if you don't then just take the armada and move it along.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    jliu:
    Hey guys. So I know this is a pass. But this is my version of a pass. Meaning the only thing expected is for you guys to take an armada and sign the box. Please treat this as a gift. Its just me simply thanking you and ccom
    HAHAHAHAHA. no

Jiunn, obviously you are one of the most generous people I've ever met, and that goes for all facets of your life, not just with cigars. So trust me we all appreciate the gift of the armada, and we'll all cherish that as a gift. But in the words you've told me more than once . . . . . . don't worry about it, just let us do our thing.