Home General Discussion
Options

Who da man? ANDY D DA MAN - WERD!!!

Just wanted to toss up a shout out to CCom's Andy D - this guy is always everything you hope customer service in ANY industry should be, but very rarely is. Called him up this morning and asked him to put together a custom flight sampler for me of some cigars I really want to try. Nothing fancy or crazy, but Andy treated me as if Id asked for Gurkha HMR's all the same. Put together twice the amount of cigars I was looking for, and get this - hooked me up at a BETTER THAN 50% discount off MSRP!

Folks, the CCom reps are the best to be found anywhere, and Andy D is straight up THE MAN! If you're NOT calling up CCom on the phone to place your orders, you're **** up, point blank. :-)

Thanks a ton Andy!

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy has always been a great help and provided awesome service.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Just wanted to toss up a shout out to CCom's Andy D - this guy is always everything you hope customer service in ANY industry should be, but very rarely is. Called him up this morning and asked him to put together a custom flight sampler for me of some cigars I really want to try. Nothing fancy or crazy, but Andy treated me as if Id asked for Gurkha HMR's all the same. Put together twice the amount of cigars I was looking for, and get this - hooked me up at a BETTER THAN 50% discount off MSRP!

Folks, the CCom reps are the best to be found anywhere, and Andy D is straight up THE MAN! If you're NOT calling up CCom on the phone to place your orders, you're **** up, point blank. :-)

Thanks a ton Andy!

I still remember Andy helping us out with checking on a BOTL. Yes, the service here is top notch.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Tim > Andy. Juuust jokes. but gotta give it up for da beard
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    Aino

As in "Ainomu'fu'n way!". LOL No disrespect towards The Beard to be certain, and I will even grant Tim = Andy, or Andy + Tim = 1 & 1A. But ANYONE > Andy D???

Somebody's gonna have to prove it to me, and I dont think it can be done. :-)

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Aino

As in "Ainomu'fu'n way!". LOL No disrespect towards The Beard to be certain, and I will even grant Tim = Andy, or Andy + Tim = 1 & 1A. But ANYONE > Andy D???

Careful Glen, June-bug is Asian and can therefore do tricky things with math...and photography.
  • Options
    don't doubt my math skills. I'm already giving stupid bandy Todd kumon lessons. Shall we make it a trio? I believe we should. Glen prob needs it too. We can skype you in
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Andy has always been a great help and provided awesome service.
    +1 He's a good dude fer shur!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Aino

Careful Glen, June-bug is Asian and can therefore do tricky things with math...and photography.

I CAN PROVE THIS. I order from Tim who then gives me super deals + I order from Andy from time to time and also ask information on targets= They are both number 1. To easy, case closed....

Andy and Tim are awesome and you can't go wrong on either....

• Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Aino

If by "tricky things" you mean screw them up EVERY SINGLE TIME, I concur. LOL

• Options
    jliu:
    don't doubt my math skills. I'm already giving stupid bandy Todd kumon lessons. Shall we make it a trio? I believe we should. Glen prob needs it too. We can skype you in
    Skype me??? Hey pal, SKYPE YOU!!! Didnt know I speak a little of your language didja? :-)

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys I've been having a rough week and then today we had free ice cream at work and then massages for enduring the crazy fathers day season which is more stressful the christmas season and this thread just totally made my week. It's comments like these that make all my hard work truely feel worth it.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Thanks guys I've been having a rough week and then today we had free ice cream at work and then massages for enduring the crazy fathers day season which is more stressful the christmas season and this thread just totally made my week. It's comments like these that make all my hard work truely feel worth it.
    Sorry your having a rough week bro, but remember that you are the guy that makes our "rough weeks" go away! Sincere thanks Andrew!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Ice cream and massages???? I really feel bad for you now, poor guy, lol.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Massages? Massages? Man, I want to work there. And ice cream to boot. Where do I sign up?
  • Options
    Yep I really love what I do here. I'll be here till I'm old and gray and ready to retire.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Well deserved Andy! I am sure it was crAzy busy...glad you were rewarded and treated nicely with the little extras. Do what you love, love what you do!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the hard work over there Andy, We look forward to growing old with CCOM as well.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    ... remember that you are the guy that makes our "rough weeks" go away! Sincere thanks Andrew!!!
    ^ THIS. Thanks again Andy, you ARE appreciated my friend! :-)

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    He will only help you if you know the secret password.

You have to spell his last name.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Andy??? Why are all you guy's using MY personal rep. ? Andy handles all the international orders as far as I know. You guy's should all be using the Domestic Rep, not Andy !! I like him to be available and fresh for whenever I contact him either by phone or usually E-mail.
    Besides... what about the Beard? Are you not concerned with his feelings? The Beard does have feelings doesn't he? Or is he too cool to deal with such human traits as feelings?
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Andy??? Why are all you guy's using MY personal rep. ? Andy handles all the international orders as far as I know. You guy's should all be using the Domestic Rep, not Andy !! I like him to be available and fresh for whenever I contact him either by phone or usually E-mail.
    Besides... what about the Beard? Are you not concerned with his feelings? The Beard does have feelings doesn't he? Or is he too cool to deal with such human traits as feelings?
    I gotta add to this because today I just wanted to pick a couple of cigars but usually hate the shipping when buying a couple singles.. So I called up and ordered a punisher and a LP #9. I didn't asked what the total was but I did check on other orders later that I have pending and was amazed at how he hooked it up I actuall checked it 3 times. So needless to say Andy is good at what he does and def the rest of the customer service world should learn from Andy. For clarification Andy also covers new York in case you were wondering laker lol.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to actually talk to Andy, but he answers all my questions I send him in emails.
    I sometimes picture him checking his email and thinking, "here we go again, another question."

Personally, I'd have to say that Ccom as a whole, has people who are a cut above in their customer service.

A ton of other companies could take lessons from the people at Ccom.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    marineatbn03:
    Ice cream and massages???? I really feel bad for you now, poor guy, lol.
    just what I was thinking! Plus he probably gets an employee discount on the cigars... pssshhhh... :-)
  • Options
    ANDY!!! ANDY!!! ANDY!!!!

Brother never ceases to amaze!!!!!!! Thanks!!!
  • Options
    wait what? did I miss something?
  • Options
    jliu:
    No Pookie, just Andy hooking me up with some of my favs!!!
  • Options
    Always glad to be of service!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    No Pookie, just Andy hooking me up with some of my favs!!!
    ohhh. right on duder. ok, get your butt over to the bay area pronto
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy put together a great herfador sampler for me as a b-day present for a buddy... pretty damn good deal and friend loved it.

Thanks andy!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America